GSoC-2021: Use official isl C++ bindings

Saheed Bolarinwa

Apr 5, 2021, 7:42:02 PM4/5/21
to Polly Development
Hello, Polly community,

I will like to work on the project: "Use official isl C++ bindings" for GSoC 2021.
I am doing MSc Computer Science Engineering. I have some background in compilers
but I am new to LLVM in general. I also have experience in C++.

The Polly project particularly interests me.

I see Michael Kruse is the mentor. Please, I will like to know more details about the
tasks.

Thank you.

Saheed

Michael Kruse

Apr 5, 2021, 10:29:29 PM4/5/21
to Saheed Bolarinwa, Polly Development
Thank you for your interest. I don't have additional details to share
that are not already in the Open Project's description
(https://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#polly_isl_bindings). Please feel
free to ask questions.

The project requires some interest into software design, especially
with smart pointers. Do you think this description fits you? If yes,
you could start already by refactoring the existing uses of the ISL C
function to use the existing isl-noexceptions.h C++ wrappers. Recent
examples: https://reviews.llvm.org/D97751
https://reviews.llvm.org/D99841. This would demonstrate your ability
to work on this project.

Michael

Am Mo., 5. Apr. 2021 um 18:42 Uhr schrieb Saheed Bolarinwa
<refacto...@gmail.com>:

Tardyzentrismus verboten!