Podcast mentioning Plover

Noelia

May 3, 2021, 3:55:25 PM5/3/21
to plove...@googlegroups.com
Hello, a friend who studied stenography with me (two years of training
with Stenokey machine in 1997, though I studied melani system with
Stentura in 2000), has recorded a podcast asking questions about my
job, accessibility, Plover and so on. I've mentioned that this
software is part of openstenoproject by Mirabait, who hired a
developer to bring stenography to everyone. I've mentioned that
another variant is available for Spanish and contributors by other
members of this community to my plugin. He's going to post the podcast
and I'll share the opensteno webpage, and maybe Plover repo, for the
description.
Hope my info is accurate in the podcast, 41 minutes long.
Cheers

Eliseo Ocampos

May 3, 2021, 9:04:44 PM5/3/21
to Plover
Hi Noelia,

Sounds great! Looking forward to hear the podcast! :D

Regards,
Eliseo.

Noelia

May 4, 2021, 2:42:19 AM5/4/21
to plove...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eliseo! I think I made a mistake about your country in the
podcast. I didn't say your name, just that you developed a spanish
variant and that you contribute my plugin fixing a mistake regarding
machines not addressed by me.
The podcast will be available in the next days.
I'll share here.
Have a nice day
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ploversteno/ca17b948-9078-4226-a33f-3919473089dcn%40googlegroups.com.

Noelia

May 7, 2021, 10:57:19 AM5/7/21
to plove...@googlegroups.com
Hello:

The podcast will be in a few minutes at

https://intimidadradio.com/

The audio about Plover and other matters related to my work is available at

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhoshivsrzjdfkp/927.%20Las%20tardes%20del%20viernes%20en%20la%20primavera%202021%20-%20Noelia%20Ru%C3%ADz%2C%20la%20informaci%C3%B3n%20para%20todos%2C%20la%20accesibilidad%20y%20la%20colaboraci%C3%B3n%20en%20el%20proyecto%20abierto%20de%20la%20comunidad%20de%20hispanohablantes%20de%20nvda..mp3?dl=0

I won't listen it, but if you find something not enough accurate or
for other questions, I'm here.

Cheers