[PSR-9] New Editor

Larry Garfield

Jun 21, 2016, 10:43:08 AM6/21/16
to PHP Framework Interoperability Group, Michael Hess
Lukas Smith has long since stepped down as Editor of PSR-9 and PSR-10,
which have been fallow for some time. However, we still believe these
to be important PSRs for the betterment of PHP. For that reason,
Michael Hess has agreed to take over as Editor for both PSRs.

Michael Hess is a professor at the University of Michigan, and has been
head of the Drupal Security Team for several years now. In discussions
with him he also indicated a number of other industry security folks he
knew that he would want to bring in, which is a good sign. :-)

Welcome aboard, Michael!

PR for this change is here:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/780

(I also corrected the Coordinator role, which was incorrect. Korvin and
I are sponsoring both PSRs and Coordinating one each. The PSR index is
correct on this point.)

Secretaries, please merge at your leisure.

--Larry Garfield

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Jun 21, 2016, 10:44:10 AM6/21/16
to php...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hess
just to make it crystal clear: I am super happy about this!

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

signature.asc