Body Gaurd turned politician

Mohamed Nazir

Mar 8, 2020, 10:19:08 PM3/8/20
to Nabdc Group, Md. Abedin, Mohamed Nazir, pfc, A.N.M.Ehsanul Hoque Milan, pakmail798, Sitangshu Guha, Zoglul Husain, RANU CHOWDHURY, Capt Hossain, Post Card, consu...@yahoo.com, qamruddin chowdhury, Bilal Uddin

Huseyn Surwardhy'র বডিগার্ড শেখ মুজিবর রহমান কত টাকা বেতন পেতেন কারো জানা আছে কি??

image.png

Post Card

Mar 8, 2020, 11:21:34 PM3/8/20
to pfc, Nabdc Group, Md. Abedin, Mohamed Nazir, A.N.M.Ehsanul Hoque Milan, pakmail798, Sitangshu Guha, Zoglul Husain, RANU CHOWDHURY, Capt Hossain, consu...@yahoo.com, qamruddin chowdhury, Bilal Uddin
Not known to many, Mujib was also Suhrowardhy`s bottle- man!

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 10:19 PM Mohamed Nazir <nazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Huseyn Surwardhy'র বডিগার্ড শেখ মুজিবর রহমান কত টাকা বেতন পেতেন কারো জানা আছে কি??

RANU CHOWDHURY

Mar 9, 2020, 1:54:07 AM3/9/20
to Post Card, pfc, Nabdc Group, Md. Abedin, Mohamed Nazir, A.N.M.Ehsanul Hoque Milan, pakmail798, Sitangshu Guha, Zoglul Husain, Capt Hossain, consu...@yahoo.com, qamruddin chowdhury, Bilal Uddin, Oshlil Jajjabor
I thought it was the one known as Oshlil Jajjabor once revealed that Mujib in those days carried a dagger and was responsible for a number of fatalities during the Kolkata Riot in 1946. OJ may reconfirm the facts.

Mar 9, 2020, 1:59:56 AM3/9/20
to RANU CHOWDHURY, pfc, Nabdc Group, Md. Abedin, Mohamed Nazir, A.N.M.Ehsanul Hoque Milan, pakmail798, Sitangshu Guha, Zoglul Husain, Capt Hossain, consu...@yahoo.com, qamruddin chowdhury, Bilal Uddin, Oshlil Jajjabor
This an authentic picture. If I remember correctly, this picture was released from Pakistani defense archive.

Outlook Team

Mar 9, 2020, 8:54:54 AM3/9/20
to Post Card, RANU CHOWDHURY, pfc, Nabdc Group, Md. Abedin, Mohamed Nazir, A.N.M.Ehsanul Hoque Milan, pakmail798, Sitangshu Guha, Capt Hossain, consu...@yahoo.com, qamruddin chowdhury, Bilal Uddin, Oshlil Jajjabor
From: Zoglul Husain (zog...@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you, Abid Bahar Bhai, for the 11 emails today, in addition to about 60 emails in the last two days, to share the items from your inexhaustible stock of pictures and reports. Thank you again for your time and effort. It is a valuable collection for the patriots.

Mar 9, 2020, 11:05:20 PM3/9/20
to Farida Majid, Post Card, pfc-f...@googlegroups.com, mukto...@yahoogroups.com, na...@googlegroups.com, n...@agni.com, Md. Abedin, Mohamed Nazir, A.N.M.Ehsanul Hoque Milan, pakmail798, Sitangshu Guha, Capt Hossain, consu...@yahoo.com, qamruddin chowdhury, Bilal Uddin, Oshlil Jajjabor
First, thanks for sharing the news item regarding TZ's bank accounts. Details of the account have not been revealed, such as name/s in the account, amounts in the account, acctivities of the account. A person can have scores of accounts but the important thing is the activitiy of those account. My question. Has this news been published in any mainstream media in Bangladesh? If so, can Ms. FM give us the link? If it such such an important "discovery," Bangladesh media cannot miss it, more so when almost all  of them need to toe the official line for survival. If those accounts were fradulent or meant to finance "terrorism", as alleged, TZ certainly deverve to face the consequences as per law of the land.

Second, is TZ the only person of Bangladesh origin to have so many bank accounts in many countries? The investigators did not find other "deafaulters", if so? FM's radar didn't catch them?

Third, yes I agree Abid Bahar has been circulating various facts about Mujib. I think these are very much relevant in a 1.6 trillion taka of public money earmarked for Mujib Borso Extravaganza. Can you deny it Ms. FM? May I ask, Madam, can you dispute any of the facts or claims in AB's circulation? If so, we would be delighted to have them. If RC does a mistake, it matters little, because RC is a non-entity. But if Mujib does, it is of national importance. The other day, I watched a video in which girl students were paraded before a large picture of Mujib to pay homage, in other words to do Puja to the Bhagaban. In another, all students wore Mujib Coat, yet another put on Mujib Masks to do the same rituals. Can you count how many Mujib statues have been erected around the country to do the Puja? Tell me, Ms. FM, what are we teaching our kids? When these students will grow up and learn the correct history of Mujib and Bangladesh, I wonder what they will think of the regime which forced these ritual on them.

Do you think they would not know:

The history of Mujib rule in 1972-75? The Rakkhi Bahini? The killing of 40 thousand political opponets, in other words patriots? The man-made famine and death of millions in hunger and destitute ? The Fouth Amendment? The Emergency? The BAKSAL? I hope you lived in Bangladesh during those days, Ms. FM.

Why August 15 took place?

Why nobody protested the death of Mujib then?

Why the people celebrated the fall of Mujib on that day?

Why nearly 50 thousand uniformed men in and around Dhaka (Army, Air Force, Navy HQ, Police, BDR, Rakkhi Bahini etc) did not crush those who staged the coup on August 15? Why the Chiefs of all these forces rushed to Mushtaque to declare their allegiance?

Why no tears on any eyes?

Why people shunned to do Mujib's Janaza? Only 18 were forced to do final ritual at Tungipara.

Who formed the post Mujib government?

I acknowlege Mujib did some good things until March 7, 1971. But what he did after that, cannot be exonerated, let alone ignored. I would love to hear your defence on these points, if you dare, Madam FM.

Please ignore my typos.

Mar 9, 2020, 11:42:16 PM3/9/20
to pfc-f...@googlegroups.com, pakmail798, Mohamed Nazir, Oshlil Jajjabor, Md. Abedin, Capt Hossain, Sitangshu Guha, RANU CHOWDHURY, A.N.M.Ehsanul Hoque Milan, Bilal Uddin, consu...@yahoo.com, Post Card, qamruddin chowdhury, Nabdc Group

Farida Majid is not steady and reliable in her claims and observations. She is a Joe Biden in this group with a severe memory loss. Or a kaleidoscopic Trump with now this and then that. Is she for Muslims or Hindutva Hindus?  Is she an Awami or a patriotic nationalist? Given hundreds of millions and billions stolen and smuggled by people during this regime,  Tarique Rahman made a mistake not to have 50 more accounts in 100 more countries. He is an angel compared with the utterly and abominably corrupt under this rogue regime.