plotting BP calendar dates

已查看 43 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

MILLARD, ANDREW R.

未读,
2022年5月13日 04:16:202022/5/13
收件人 OxCal

In the toy-example model below OxCal correctly interprets the date as 2000 cal BP. When I view it in a single plot, Format > Date reporting defaults to cal BP, and the x-axis is as expected in cal BP, but the title says “A (-49.5,50)”. I can’t see any setting that allows me to change the timescale of the title to match the rest of the plot. Can I do this without having to edit the svg?

Options()

{

  BCAD=FALSE;

};

Plot()

{

  C_Date("A", 2000, 50);

};

Best wishes

Andrew

--

Dr. Andrew Millard

Associate Professor of Archaeology,

Durham University, UK

Email: A.R.M...@durham.ac.uk

Personal page: https://www.dur.ac.uk/directory/profile/?id=160

Scottish Soldiers Project: https://www.dur.ac.uk/scottishsoldiers

Dunbar 1650 MOOC: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/battle-of-dunbar-1650

Christopher Ramsey

未读,
2022年5月13日 04:25:302022/5/13
收件人 OxCal group
No - I'm afraid for the single plots it shows the number as interpreted by OxCal. For multiple plots you can get around this by using something like:

Options()
{
BCAD=FALSE;
};
Plot()
{
C_Date("C_Date('A', 2000, 50)", 2000, 50);
};

and then going to [Format > Plot] and turn off Verbs and Parameters.

Christopher

回复全部
回复作者
转发