[PAX EXAM] Release 4.13.2

Oliver Lietz

Feb 18, 2020, 6:35:51 PM2/18/20
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi *,

I need a new release of Pax Exam: 4.13.2
Who can manage versions in JIRA?

Thanks,
O.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Feb 19, 2020, 1:07:37 AM2/19/20
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I will.

Regards
JB

Oliver Lietz

Feb 19, 2020, 5:23:20 AM2/19/20
to op...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 7:07:24 AM CET Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi
>
> I will.

Let me add some dependency updates and improvements before cutting the
release. Can you add version 4.13.2 to JIRA?

Thanks,
O.

> Regards
> JB
>
> Le mer. 19 févr. 2020 à 00:35, Oliver Lietz <in...@oliverlietz.de> a écrit :
> > Hi *,
> >
> > I need a new release of Pax Exam: 4.13.2
> > Who can manage versions in JIRA?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > O.
[...]

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Feb 19, 2020, 5:41:06 AM2/19/20
to op...@googlegroups.com
Sure. I will.

Oliver Lietz

Feb 19, 2020, 5:11:56 PM2/19/20
to op...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:40:53 AM CET Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Sure. I will.

Done. PAXEXAM-934 and dependency updates (fixing HTTP issue with Maven
Central).

Please go ahead, JB.

Thanks,
O.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Feb 20, 2020, 1:12:20 AM2/20/20
to OPS4J
Thanks for the update. I will proceed then.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Feb 21, 2020, 1:12:26 AM2/21/20
to OPS4J
Hi,

I have a build failure on v4.x branch. I'm investigating, and I will cut the release soon.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Feb 21, 2020, 2:32:40 AM2/21/20
to OPS4J
Hi,

Pax Exam 4.13.2 has been released. I'm preparing the news on OPS4J site and I will send the announcement email.

Regards
JB

françois papon

Feb 21, 2020, 3:28:51 AM2/21/20
to op...@googlegroups.com
Thanks JB!

regards,

François Papon

Eric Lilja

Feb 22, 2020, 2:43:45 PM2/22/20
to OPS4J

On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 8:32:40 AM UTC+1, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
Hi,

Pax Exam 4.13.2 has been released. I'm preparing the news on OPS4J site and I will send the announcement email.

Thanks for doing the release! Will the announcement be made here as well? I'm interested in reading the full changelog. Also very happy to read in another thread in this forum that you will pick up Pax Exam version 5! We've been using Pax Exam to test our Karaf-based solutions for years, and it's nice to see it get more attention as it was starting to feel like a weaker, and weaker link in the eco system

- Eric L

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Feb 23, 2020, 12:29:58 AM2/23/20
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Yes the announcement with change log will be made here. I’m preparing this.

Stay tuned !

Regards
JB