Error Message

Ayotunde Ikumawoyi

Oct 25, 2016, 4:54:23 AM10/25/16
to OpenLMIS Dev

i have added some values for testing purposes but at the point convert the requisition to order, it responds with "ERROR OCCURRED".
What could be the cause and the way resolve the error?

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Oct 25, 2016, 11:26:32 AM10/25/16
to Ayotunde Ikumawoyi, OpenLMIS Dev

Hello Ayotunde,

Could you tell us more about your setup and more information (perhaps some screen shots) about the error you are encountering?  The more information we have the easier it will be for folks to help you out.  Unfortunately Ben is out of the office today so we can’t reach out to him about your setup (since I believe he supported you in setting it up).

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Oct 25, 2016, 1:37:26 PM10/25/16
to OpenLMIS Dev (openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com), Ayotunde Ikumawoyi
Forwarding this to the dev list for someone to weigh in.

ok. I think the problem is coming from this point on this shared screen where my requisition shows that there is no product in the full supply product heading. but if i click on the regimens, i have this second screen. That's my observation when i tried to make another requisition which is similar to the previous one. Attached here are the screen shot.

Ikumawoyi Ayotunde | plati...@gmail.com<mailto:plati...@gmail.com>

Software Developer

CELL: +2348032353494

SKYPE: Ayotunde Ezekiel

Connect on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Ayotundezekiel>

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Mary Jo Kochendorfer <maryjo.ko...@villagereach.org<mailto:maryjo.ko...@villagereach.org>> wrote:
Hello Ayotunde,
Could you tell us more about your setup and more information (perhaps some screen shots) about the error you are encountering? The more information we have the easier it will be for folks to help you out. Unfortunately Ben is out of the office today so we can’t reach out to him about your setup (since I believe he supported you in setting it up).

i have added some values for testing purposes but at the point convert the requisition to order, it responds with "ERROR OCCURRED".
What could be the cause and the way resolve the error?
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG1.PNG

Mary Jo Kochendorfer

Oct 25, 2016, 3:09:12 PM10/25/16
to OpenLMIS Dev (openlmis-dev@googlegroups.com), Ayotunde Ikumawoyi

Ayotunde,

I can’t say for sure, but on potential reason that products may not appear in the full-supply tab is an issue in the configuration of products. Do you have a copy of the csv files you used to configure the system? I think Ben mentioned you have a copy of configuration guide.  Did you upload all the necessary csv files for the system already? Where are you in the process of inputting relevant data into the system?

In the configuration guide, under the “Products” section, it provides instructions on how to indicate which products are ‘full-supply’.

Text abstract below:

The products CSV upload creates the initial "master catalog" of all products that your warehouses will make available through OpenLMIS, both to SDPs and to warehouses at lower tiers in the supply chain. This typically includes all pharmaceuticals and all related supplies (gloves, bandages, syringes, etc.). This can also include RDTs, lab reagents, microscope slides, and even hard goods such as a bedpan or hospital bed, if desired.
The products upload allows you to specify nearly 50 different attributes for each product. Among these attributes, 9 are mandatory for an upload. Three additional attributes are highly recommended, as explained below. The example below includes only these 12 attributes (9 mandatory + 3 recommended), with the 3 recommended attributes in the last 3 columns. The comprehensive list of column names for the products CSV file can be found in the appendix, and the meaning of all the optional attributes can be found in the data dictionary.
Example:
Product Code, Product Primary Name, Doses Per Dispensing Unit, Pack Size, Product Is Active, Product Is Full Supply, Is a Tracer Product, Pack Rounding Threshold, Can Round to Zero, Product Strength, Product Form, Dosage Units

A41099, Doxycycline, 10, 24, t, t, f, 10, f, 100, capsule, mg

Please respond to the openlmis-dev list so others can weigh in on the responses.

Forwarding this to the dev list for someone to weigh in.

i have added some values for testing purposes but at the point convert the requisition to order, it responds with "ERROR OCCURRED".

What could be the cause and the way resolve the error?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlmis-dev/DM5PR02MB234577EAD54083D1DAE9D4818FA80%40DM5PR02MB2345.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

Ayotunde Ikumawoyi

Oct 26, 2016, 4:03:48 AM10/26/16
to OpenLMIS Dev

I pointed the database to another instance on the apache tomcat, then i built the application again and it start working like the one in the demo videos but when i wanted to initiate requisition, i have this screen and could not proceed
Capture.PNG2.PNG