Index Teasers with Thumbnails

Thomas Rafael Czank

Apr 28, 2021, 12:53:45 AM4/28/21
to nikola-discuss

Dear Nikolaers,

I'm using Nikola for a single page blog. I was able to use teasers for all posts but I also wanted the teasers to contain a thumbnail. Maybe this is theme dependent. I've tried it with zen and bootblog4. Let me know if you need any further info or if you have any suggestions.

Cheers,

Thomas

Chris Warrick

Apr 28, 2021, 11:03:03 AM4/28/21
to Nikola—Discuss
If you put an image in the post content before the TEASER_END tag, it
should be also visible on pages which use teasers. If you want a
prettier/easier solution, you can use previewimage and customize your
templates to show it for your posts (by default, previewimage isn't
visible in posts; it can appear in bootblog4 featured boxes or in
og:image meta tags.)

PGP: 5EAAEA16

Thomas Rafael Czank

Apr 30, 2021, 9:42:02 AM4/30/21