Free AWS EC2 with neo4j

已查看 57 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kevin Burton

未读,
2019年10月13日 11:38:242019/10/13
收件人 Neo4j
I went to the AWS Marketplace and noticed that images with Neo4j installed start with a t2.medium image. To start learning Neo4j I am not able to afford this. I see that AWS free tier is at t2.micro. Are the resource requirements of Neo4j that would make the image not an option?Are their free or very cheap ways to load my own data on?

Michael Hunger

未读,
2019年10月13日 18:03:562019/10/13
收件人 ne...@googlegroups.com
To start learning you can just use Neo4j Sandbox https://neo4j.com/sandbox

The medium instance is for running real applications, you can definitely scale that down. I don't remember what the micro size was, but if you have 512m for Neo4j that should do.

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 5:38 PM Kevin Burton <rkevin...@charter.net> wrote:
I went to the AWS Marketplace and noticed that images with Neo4j installed start with a t2.medium image. To start learning Neo4j I am not able to afford this. I see that AWS free tier is at t2.micro. Are the resource requirements of Neo4j that would make the image not an option?Are their free or very cheap ways to load my own data on?

Kevin Burton

未读,
2019年10月13日 23:07:282019/10/13
收件人 ne...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I have used the sandbox and it was very helpful. I need to do things like compare performance etc. so I need a "real" instance.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Neo4j" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neo4j/CAKZwuWkxjLjKDdGzxVTQw7uqF_g3HHHSmKZ%2BmiS6wyfZ6M%2B_Pg%40mail.gmail.com.
回复全部
回复作者
转发