Boxboro Flea Spaces

wa1...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2019, 9:40:00 AM9/3/19
to GEMOTO, Near-900
For those of you that want to be co-located...

N1JAF has asked me to collect the number spaces you have so he can rope them
off for us.

I you want to be co-located; send me the number of spaces to reserve.

Roger
WA1NVC

So far I have...

K1UR & K1NR 4 spaces

WA1NVC 1 space

KA1GXR 1 space

W1LSB 1 space

N3HFK 1 space

N1JAF 24 spaces :-)

Richard Solomon

Sep 3, 2019, 11:50:54 AM9/3/19
to near...@googlegroups.com
24 spaces !!!! This I have to see.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

John Flood

Sep 3, 2019, 11:55:13 AM9/3/19
to near...@googlegroups.com
Roger first had me put in for 25 tables but I told him that may be one to many!  :)

John Mullaney

Sep 6, 2019, 5:12:40 AM9/6/19
to wa1...@gmail.com, kb1...@yahoo.com, david...@gmail.com, near...@googlegroups.com
Ticket sales have been cut off on the website but I'd like 1 spot with you folks and will pay onsite. Hopefully this year the police will let us through the parking road block.

John K1BOS