Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Nathan Morsa

no leída,
22 may 2017, 4:58:4922/5/17
a MyLifeOrganized
Hello,

I am currently testing out MLO and a key feature I am looking for is a badge for the number of active actions That way, I can know whether I have things to do at the moment or not by just a single glance at my home screen. However, this seems to be missing from MLO.I have found reference to this feature in an old changelog ("Added badges counters on home screen. You can setup them in settings"), but found no way to set them up in the actual app.

Does anyone know of a way I could set this up?

Thanks in advance

Dwight Arthur

no leída,
22 may 2017, 9:08:2922/5/17
a mylifeo...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Nathan. You should specify which platform you are using: Windows,  Android or IOS.

Nick Clark

no leída,
24 may 2017, 13:01:0424/5/17
a MyLifeOrganized
I think this refers to the counters against the task lists rather that the app icon badge. Look for Counters in settings.
Nick

bob...@gmail.com

no leída,
27 dic 2022, 17:56:1927/12/22
a MyLifeOrganized
I would like to have this feature - on Android - where an MLO view widget displays a count of the items matching the view. Is it on the list for development?
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos