Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
MyLifeOrganized
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
MyLifeOrganized
1–30 of 8552
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)
, …
André Peters
108
Sep 12
What I really LIKE about MyLifeOrganized!
I've only been using MLO for a couple of days, but I'm already very impressed by how easily I
unread,
What I really LIKE about MyLifeOrganized!
I've only been using MLO for a couple of days, but I'm already very impressed by how easily I
Sep 12
Stéph
, …
Stéph
33
10/24/18
Useful Icons and exported filters and auto-formatting for MLO
Ah, flags... of course! Good solution, Andrei. I should have thought of that, because I've
unread,
Useful Icons and exported filters and auto-formatting for MLO
Ah, flags... of course! Good solution, Andrei. I should have thought of that, because I've
10/24/18
bs
, …
Laurence Glazier
11
10/11/18
Q&A
Context Sort Order
It is a complication that the sort order of the prefixes is different between the Android and Windows
unread,
Q&A
Context Sort Order
It is a complication that the sort order of the prefixes is different between the Android and Windows
10/11/18
View more pinned conversations
Patricio Carranza
Sep 26
September 2026 and no news about MLO? what's going?
hi All, no news regarding new versions of MLO? is web coming? who can share some insights?
unread,
September 2026 and no news about MLO? what's going?
hi All, no news regarding new versions of MLO? is web coming? who can share some insights?
Sep 26
Gwen Chenouard
,
Alyona (MLO Support)
9
Sep 25
Task flag doesn't update on the MLO widget
Thank you for the detailed update! Unfortunately, we still haven't been able to reproduce the
unread,
Task flag doesn't update on the MLO widget
Thank you for the detailed update! Unfortunately, we still haven't been able to reproduce the
Sep 25
Boojy
, …
André Peters
12
Sep 17
How do we parse the "task note" in the Rapid Task Entry dialog?
You're very welcome. I share your concerns about putting genuinely personal task information into
unread,
How do we parse the "task note" in the Rapid Task Entry dialog?
You're very welcome. I share your concerns about putting genuinely personal task information into
Sep 17
Frank
2
Sep 13
Maintask only due if one subtask due
Is this possible at all? Frank schrieb am Samstag, 12. September 2026 um 09:01:31 UTC+2: I would like
unread,
Maintask only due if one subtask due
Is this possible at all? Frank schrieb am Samstag, 12. September 2026 um 09:01:31 UTC+2: I would like
Sep 13
DR
,
Steve Neas
2
Sep 12
Manually Prioritizing Projects for the Week
If you use a flat view, without showing the outline hierarchy, then you can manually reorder the
unread,
Manually Prioritizing Projects for the Week
If you use a flat view, without showing the outline hierarchy, then you can manually reorder the
Sep 12
Jeff Smith
, …
KC Yang (KC)
6
Sep 10
WiFi sync when IP changes
Hi there, I am replying to this for the record. I just had the issue yesterday, luckily, the
unread,
WiFi sync when IP changes
Hi there, I am replying to this for the record. I just had the issue yesterday, luckily, the
Sep 10
dti...@gmail.com
,
Steve Neas
2
Sep 7
Sort Subtasks
Sorting by Folder seems to work for me (on Windows version). Maybe the meaning isn't clear. When
unread,
Sort Subtasks
Sorting by Folder seems to work for me (on Windows version). Maybe the meaning isn't clear. When
Sep 7
Thomas Haslwanter
,
imajeff
3
Aug 26
feature request: keyboard shortcut for "toggle `Completed Tasks Shown`"
I found the answer in the Tools | Options | Hotkeys | Hide completed toggle This allowed me to set
unread,
feature request: keyboard shortcut for "toggle `Completed Tasks Shown`"
I found the answer in the Tools | Options | Hotkeys | Hide completed toggle This allowed me to set
Aug 26
emo...@gmail.com
, …
imajeff
3
Aug 24
New MCP for MLO
Not really, because this is not the situation where programmers designed specific features into
unread,
New MCP for MLO
Not really, because this is not the situation where programmers designed specific features into
Aug 24
havanam...@gmail.com
,
Alyona (MLO Support)
2
Aug 23
Management of workspace tabs
Hi, You can achieve this by creating a view with these advanced filters: On Thursday, August 20, 2026
unread,
Management of workspace tabs
Hi, You can achieve this by creating a view with these advanced filters: On Thursday, August 20, 2026
Aug 23
Hammy Havoc
, …
KC Yang (KC)
12
Aug 11
How does 'Collab' work?
Thanks for sharing. Let me think about it. imajeff 在 2026年8月12日 星期三凌晨4:28:47 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: I think I
unread,
How does 'Collab' work?
Thanks for sharing. Let me think about it. imajeff 在 2026年8月12日 星期三凌晨4:28:47 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: I think I
Aug 11
Alyona (MLO Support)
Aug 8
Tips&Tricks: Adding a note to the task title in MLO Android
To quickly add a note while entering a task, use the ## marker: Call the client ## discuss deadlines
unread,
Tips&Tricks: Adding a note to the task title in MLO Android
To quickly add a note while entering a task, use the ## marker: Call the client ## discuss deadlines
Aug 8
João Saleiro
, …
Joel
3
Aug 2
I got an AI assistant (Claude) to partially manage my MLO tasks — and why a native MCP would change everything
I too have such a setup. My Claude code can create tasks for me in MLO using the Rapid Task Entry
unread,
I got an AI assistant (Claude) to partially manage my MLO tasks — and why a native MCP would change everything
I too have such a setup. My Claude code can create tasks for me in MLO using the Rapid Task Entry
Aug 2
Nick Reilingh
, …
Alyona (MLO Support)
3
Aug 2
MLO with CrossOver on macOS -- 32-bit bottles deprecated
We've updated the guide on our website based on Steve's feedback. Thank you again! https://
unread,
MLO with CrossOver on macOS -- 32-bit bottles deprecated
We've updated the guide on our website based on Steve's feedback. Thank you again! https://
Aug 2
Alexander W.
, …
Adam Shulman
14
Jul 21
A different take on "nice views" — an advanced viewer my AI builds in minutes
hm - i do not get your point? :) my approach is - not about replacing the MLO as "center of
unread,
A different take on "nice views" — an advanced viewer my AI builds in minutes
hm - i do not get your point? :) my approach is - not about replacing the MLO as "center of
Jul 21
Susie Pichotta
, …
imajeff
6
Jul 4
Completed Tasks View
Another possible reason which surprised me is that my recurring tasks were just changing the dates so
unread,
Completed Tasks View
Another possible reason which surprised me is that my recurring tasks were just changing the dates so
Jul 4
James Woods
, …
Steve Neas
3
Jul 4
clicking on a column header destroys stored sort order
One setting that I have found helpful to preserve my view settings is to right-click on the tab, and
unread,
clicking on a column header destroys stored sort order
One setting that I have found helpful to preserve my view settings is to right-click on the tab, and
Jul 4
Susie Pichotta
,
Jen Craig
3
Jul 2
Completed tasks list, recurring tasks
THANK YOU, Jen Craig! That was what I needed. Awesome!!!! On Wednesday, July 1, 2026 at 11:02:04 AM
unread,
Completed tasks list, recurring tasks
THANK YOU, Jen Craig! That was what I needed. Awesome!!!! On Wednesday, July 1, 2026 at 11:02:04 AM
Jul 2
Al Plumhoff
, …
Toes_NZ
5
Jun 25
Crossover Mac can't drag and drop tasks
Hi all, it's working for me in a windows 7 bottle using crossover 26.2 & MLO 6.1.3 On
unread,
Crossover Mac can't drag and drop tasks
Hi all, it's working for me in a windows 7 bottle using crossover 26.2 & MLO 6.1.3 On
Jun 25
Nasar S
, …
Alyona (MLO Support)
3
Jun 14
Re: [MLO] Digest for mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics
Welcome to MLO! We agree with the advice above - MLO does have a learning curve, but you don't
unread,
Re: [MLO] Digest for mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics
Welcome to MLO! We agree with the advice above - MLO does have a learning curve, but you don't
Jun 14
Frank
,
Alyona (MLO Support)
2
Jun 14
Transfering all Settings from one PC Installation to another
Export your settings as described in this guide (step 4): https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/
unread,
Transfering all Settings from one PC Installation to another
Export your settings as described in this guide (step 4): https://www.mylifeorganized.net/support/
Jun 14
Gary Griffin
,
Michael Emerald
2
Jun 12
Advanced Filter for Viewing All Tasks
How about this: Crit 1: Top Level Folder=Work Crit 2: Start date<=Now Crit 3: IsFolder=False Yes?
unread,
Advanced Filter for Viewing All Tasks
How about this: Crit 1: Top Level Folder=Work Crit 2: Start date<=Now Crit 3: IsFolder=False Yes?
Jun 12
Pete Koutoulas
,
Grant
3
Jun 9
MLO XML Converter -- Can't import to evaluation copy of MLO?
heheh On Friday, 5 June 2026 at 21:58:55 UTC+2 Pete Koutoulas wrote: Okay, I got impatient and just
unread,
MLO XML Converter -- Can't import to evaluation copy of MLO?
heheh On Friday, 5 June 2026 at 21:58:55 UTC+2 Pete Koutoulas wrote: Okay, I got impatient and just
Jun 9
robyn...@gmail.com
,
Michael Emerald
2
Jun 3
View/Dashboard with tasks on top half and task properties on the bottom half
Hi Robyn. I'm saddened to say the answer is (likely) "no can do". I have those small
unread,
View/Dashboard with tasks on top half and task properties on the bottom half
Hi Robyn. I'm saddened to say the answer is (likely) "no can do". I have those small
Jun 3
Sanan Toplic
May 30
mio on Windows with Workload Diagramm like Androiid
It would be a benefit for Workload diagram on windows to balance the Workload any workaround are
unread,
mio on Windows with Workload Diagramm like Androiid
It would be a benefit for Workload diagram on windows to balance the Workload any workaround are
May 30
Susie Pichotta
,
Steve Neas
2
May 24
Two Recurrences in one month
I don't think there is any way to set a single task to recur twice in a month. A simple solution
unread,
Two Recurrences in one month
I don't think there is any way to set a single task to recur twice in a month. A simple solution
May 24
Mark Greenberg
May 24
A beginner Template question
I started with MLO coming from Toodledo iOS synced from Windows desktop Outlook with gSyncit for over
unread,
A beginner Template question
I started with MLO coming from Toodledo iOS synced from Windows desktop Outlook with gSyncit for over
May 24
Mark Greenberg
May 24
iOS app view vs Windows desktop view?
It's taken a lot of guess work, interpreting docs and misses to get to where I am currently--
unread,
iOS app view vs Windows desktop view?
It's taken a lot of guess work, interpreting docs and misses to get to where I am currently--
May 24
Rogier
, …
StephanD
4
May 22
Feature request: Sorting projects/tasks in Outline mode
Sadly, using Context isn't putting my folders in alphabetical order On Tuesday, October 13, 2009
unread,
Feature request: Sorting projects/tasks in Outline mode
Sadly, using Context isn't putting my folders in alphabetical order On Tuesday, October 13, 2009
May 22
lucif...@gmail.com
May 14
An error occurred version 6.1.3
unread,
An error occurred version 6.1.3
May 14