I cannot see all the tasks when expanding a project with a lot of subtasks (Android)

14 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

gmal...@gmail.com

olvasatlan,
2017. márc. 6. 5:39:012017. 03. 06.
– MyLifeOrganized
When I have a project with a lot of subtasks on an android mobile app and I expand all the subtasks it is difficult to read all of them. Is there any way to do that?

Task1
    ----Task2
            ----Task3
                    ----Task4
                           -----Task5
                                    ----Task6
                                            ----Tas
                                                    -
The screen is not enough to see task 7,8,9,10 and so on

MOK | MATSURU

olvasatlan,
2017. márc. 6. 11:00:462017. 03. 06.
– mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Have you try turn your device into landscape? & set the fonts to be the smallest?

gmal...@gmail.com

olvasatlan,
2017. márc. 9. 4:09:002017. 03. 09.
– MyLifeOrganized
Yes. What if I would like to move around and see everything. Why I cannot do that? It should be a way to move not only up and down but also left to right.

Andrei Bacean

olvasatlan,
2017. márc. 9. 14:31:462017. 03. 09.
– MyLifeOrganized
Hi friend

A workaround is to zoom into a task. Thus all the parents will be hidden, and you'll see only the child.

Br
ab

Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek