Feature: Shared Task / List / Project

125 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Michael Chammah

neskaityta,
2017-09-05 08:30:292017-09-05
kam: MyLifeOrganized
Hello,

Is it possible to share tasks with a friend like some other todo apps

Thanks

Alyona (MLO Support)

neskaityta,
2017-09-05 09:20:312017-09-05
kam: MyLifeOrganized
Hello Michael,

MLO was initially designed as a personal tool for task-management and not for collaboration. Still, it is possible to sync a local file to MLO Cloud and share this Cloud file with other users. Each Cloud user who has an access to your Cloud file can download this file to the local environment, process the tasks and sync the changes back to the Cloud where you can sync them again to your MLO application.

Use this instruction on how to set up.

Dwight

neskaityta,
2017-09-05 15:17:112017-09-05
kam: MyLifeOrganized
Hi, Alonya. The solution you described is appropriate if you would like to share your entire tasklist with one other person. Suppose I am doing a project and I am waiting on one thing that you have to do. I might want to make certain that the thing you are doing for me is actually on your task list or else you might never get around to it. So I want to send you the one task. But I don't know you well enough to share my entire profile with you. The best way I know to do that is, on Android (and, I suppose, IOS) open the task and go into the edit task page. Click the "share" symbol at the top and select an app that's appropriate for contacting your colleague (email, facebook, whatever). Unfortunately this sends only the task name and not the due date, notes, importance, etc.Ideally MLO would be able to use this channel to send the task in some standard task-export format that could be impoerted into my colleague's Google Tasks, Thunderbird, Iphone tasks, and dozens of other third party task managers

MOK | MATSURU

neskaityta,
2018-01-10 00:07:052018-01-10
kam: mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I agreed on what Dwight said.
I just tried this myself, only the task name & note are sent. The rest of the task properties are not sent.

I would prefer to send all task properties (like what we see in task preview page) so receiver will get enough info for the task.

Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui
Persiųsti
0 naujų pranešimų