Windows 8 Phone version

Marshall Youngblood

Oct 2, 2013, 2:09:52 PM10/2/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I know this has been asked a dozen times, but I  haven't seen an answer other than try another product. Will there be a version for the Windows phone? Need a beta tester?

Thanks.

Marshall

tareq....@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2013, 1:44:01 PM10/3/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

Sent from Windows Mail

Marcello Capucci

Oct 4, 2013, 2:13:51 AM10/4/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

Sandy Macdonald

Oct 4, 2013, 10:38:01 AM10/4/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

On Friday, October 4, 2013, Marcello Capucci wrote:
+1

gadgety

Oct 8, 2013, 2:01:26 PM10/8/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1 Now there are quite a few of us WP users...all 5 of us here. I asked back in the beginning of WP (I was a Win Mobile user), and I understood it would be unlikely. With Windows going more touch, I would expect a new Modern compatible version though. I'm checking out the 2Day todo app for WP and W8. Looks like it will become quite powerful with slick incorporation of sync with live.com, outlook.com and hotmail.com, entering tasks by voice, etc. Quite impressive for such a recently developed app.

SteveD

Oct 8, 2013, 5:54:36 PM10/8/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Let's make it 6... I also would love a Windows phone version - I already have iPad and Android, and until I finally got fed up with Apple also had iPhone. Gone back to Windows Phone with a bit of relief... The iPad is going too - new Android tab on order...

Steve

Jeremy Dodd

Oct 18, 2013, 7:49:34 PM10/18/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Now 7. I'd LOVE to see an MLO app for windows phone!

Chris Adaline

Oct 24, 2013, 2:48:52 AM10/24/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Make it 8 for 8.

Roman Ivanov

Oct 24, 2013, 3:44:20 PM10/24/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
9

Marshall Youngblood

Nov 5, 2013, 8:33:45 AM11/5/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
The silence is deafening.

Considering my long and faithful realtionship (was using this before there was an iPhone)  I think I and many others in this thread deserve some form of an answer. I too have tried 2Day and am considering it, but I'm a cloud subscriber and am still hoping for a Win 8 phone version. I will wait until 2014 before I shell the relative little cost for 2Day  - $2.99 and has a rating of 4.5 stars. I'm sure MLO can beat that with the max of 5 stars?

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Nov 7, 2013, 6:16:04 AM11/7/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
HI Marshall,

Our Windows Phone plans are not defined yet. Once we get the final decision I will be happy to invite you as a beta tester.

Andrey.

tareq....@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2013, 12:51:49 AM11/9/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

Sent from Windows Mail

Jeremy Dodd

Dec 4, 2013, 3:55:29 PM12/4/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Very enthusiastic +1

dezpr6

Dec 13, 2013, 10:24:57 PM12/13/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I think wp8 is ahead of a strong market share growth.
It IS WORTHWILE TO DEVELOP a wp8 version of MLO.
I would also be glad to be in the beta tester team!

Borja Arrue

Dec 18, 2013, 5:06:05 AM12/18/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

Josep Ma Solanes

Dec 19, 2013, 6:24:36 AM12/19/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

El dimecres 2 d’octubre de 2013 20:09:52 UTC+2, Marshall Youngblood va escriure:

Chris Adaline

Dec 19, 2013, 12:32:28 PM12/19/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1  I want this really bad too, but with the unification of Microsoft's platforms still coming together, I can see why you'd wait.

Márcio Lima

Jan 12, 2014, 6:41:08 PM1/12/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1, from Brazil. W8 platform is amazing. I'm using a windows phone, a RT tablet and a macbook with W8! Unfortunatelly I'm forced to use Onenote.

Jeremy Dodd

Jan 25, 2014, 2:11:36 PM1/25/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
It would be great to see a WP8 app announced. I understand that Sony and Samsung will soon be creating WP8 devices, which means the platform will only grow, and grow quickly.

Lang Strecke

Feb 10, 2014, 2:59:47 PM2/10/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Hello, +1 from here as well. Our company will be moving from Office 2010 and Android to Office 365 and Win8 Phones. I'd love to use MLO across this platform.
Please consider a port!

In Europe, Microsoft Windows 8 is growing faster than in the US:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2013/11/08/slow-and-steady-progress-as-windows-phone-reaches-double-digit-market-share-in-the-uk/

kind regards!

Craig Shields

Apr 17, 2014, 8:01:50 PM4/17/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
In days past, I was a complete Microsoft pocketpc & Windows desktop user. Have always stayed with Windows now to 8.1. Love the Win 8.1 OS! So much so, I want to get off my Android phone to a Windows phone. Big user of MLO and nervous that I won't have MLO if/when I migrate to Win Phone.

Jeremy Dodd

Apr 22, 2014, 11:33:17 AM4/22/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andrey,

I wonder if you've had a chance to checkout WinPhone 8.1? With the new Action Center I can very easily see a pretty slick looking MLO app designed and released for us WinPhone users ... one we'd happily pay for!

Any thoughts?

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

-Jeremy

Nick Clark

Apr 22, 2014, 6:32:34 PM4/22/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I agree completely. MLO is the one missing App from Windows phone 8 the stops me moving to it as my main phone. I do have a device to test though once/if a beta becomes available ;)

Nick

Viktor Ignjatijević

Apr 24, 2014, 9:47:53 AM4/24/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

Jonathan Davis

Apr 25, 2014, 2:44:42 PM4/25/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

On 25 Apr 2014 at 11:23:38, Viktor Ignjatijević (vikt...@gmail.com) wrote:

+1

Michael G.

May 29, 2014, 3:49:50 PM5/29/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1

Michael G.

Jun 26, 2014, 7:08:00 AM6/26/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Is a WP version something we can expect to see? If so, a rough idea when, six months, a year, longer?

Tobias

Jul 14, 2014, 9:34:33 AM7/14/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Good question. To be honest, I'd really love to buy a WP, but as long as MLO is not available for it, my old phone has to do... please, can you post any information about a possible WP release?

Jeremy Dodd

Jul 16, 2014, 12:03:06 PM7/16/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1. MLO with Cortana would be an incredible and very powerful productivity tool. With the recent strides in WP8.1 OS and more aggressive price points, I would think MLO should be eager to be on this platform.

I'd be an enthusiastic beta tester, if needed!

Richard C

Jul 16, 2014, 12:48:43 PM7/16/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Tentative + 1.   I am thinking that I might well move to a Windows 8 tablet for work use so this would be good.

Trish Putnam

Jul 16, 2014, 2:18:27 PM7/16/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
+1000000 from me :)
I'd be happy to beta test when such a beast exists!

Regards -

Trish Putnam

Michael G.

Jul 17, 2014, 9:24:04 PM7/17/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I'm running it on an Win8.1 Asus VivoTab Note 8 (8" tablet) and it works well. Won't work on WinRT or Windows Phone. Would really like a WP version.

Viktor Ignjatijević

Nov 17, 2014, 3:05:29 PM11/17/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
It's been a little over a year since the official statement that Windows Phone plans are not defined yet.

Are there any updates to this information?
Windows Phone users are eagar to start using MyLO on their devices. :)

Michael G.

Nov 20, 2014, 8:19:17 PM11/20/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I also switched from Android to WP and would like to have a WP version. My guess is that we'll never see it, but rather a Windows 10 version that will hopefully be optimized for a small phone screen as well as a table and PC.

mebby...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 11:39:00 AM12/5/14
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I switched from iPhone to WP8 a year ago and would like to use MLO. I used MLO 2 to 3 years ago but switched to an app that is on Windows 8, WP8,  and iOS.