MLO3 for android???

Andre Ricardo Miranda

Aug 26, 2016, 4:14:52 AM8/26/16
to MyLifeOrganized
When the update similar for IOS, will come to android?

Grant

Aug 26, 2016, 6:20:12 PM8/26/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Wait!  Lets first have the windows version catch up with iOS and Android!

Andre Ricardo Miranda

Aug 31, 2016, 7:10:41 AM8/31/16
to MyLifeOrganized
The new version came to IOS first and I'm asking for the same features in Android.

BOC

Sep 15, 2016, 7:15:39 PM9/15/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Isn't android ahead in development now with push, etc.? Which features?

Paul Reed

Sep 21, 2016, 1:21:24 PM9/21/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Well if you look at the MLO blog there's loads of stuff for iOS, it looks like Android development has been abandoned. For example flags still don't work on it as far as I know.
I use mostly the desktop, and I'm very happy with MLO in general, just a bit hacked off at the stopping of enhancements for Android and puzzled why there's no interest in keeping Android users on board.

Dwight Arthur

Sep 21, 2016, 1:58:12 PM9/21/16
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Paul. I'm a member of the Beta Test team for MLO/Android. In order to join the team I had to promise not to discuss the features and designs that are being tested, in case some of them fail in testing and get withdrawn. So I can't tell you what's being tested.

MLO has a way longer software release cycle than I think anyone would like, but they wouldn't need a beta team if Android had been abandoned as you suggest.
-Dwight