Can MLO Mobile Version Add a Synchronization Button to the Widget?

tcsolcn

Aug 11, 2017, 6:48:39 AM8/11/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Can MLO Mobile Version Add a Synchronization Button to the Widget?
Then we can Synchronize wiht MLO on PC by just one-click.

Rong Huang

Aug 11, 2017, 3:01:18 PM8/11/17
to MyLifeOrganized

I also need this feature.
However, before officially joining this feature, I now use Tasker to sync MLO with WiFi by just one-click/swipe, through which the end result is that, slide down gesture when the screen off or touch the desktop icon when the screen on, will both make MLO automatically sync with WiFi.
The basic program is as follows, which I've used for months, but you may need to modify the coordinate according to your phone.

tcsolcn

Aug 13, 2017, 10:01:29 AM8/13/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Thank you for sharing!
Task is a powerful tools, but it is a little complex.
I will try it!

在 2017年8月12日星期六 UTC+8上午3:01:18,Rong Huang写道:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

MOK | MATSURU

Jan 10, 2018, 12:15:29 AM1/10/18
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Andrei,

  Thanks for sharing. Although i am using cloud sync, this wifi sync button sounds very handy if i switch to wifi sync in the future.

  I did similar things previously using tasker to 'Autosync' MLO to the cloud. :-)

On 26 October 2017 at 16:44, Andrei Bacean <bacean...@gmail.com> wrote:
tasker profile for import.

четверг, 26 октября 2017 г., 11:38:55 UTC+3 пользователь Andrei Bacean написал:
Hi
here is another tasker method for Android.

How it should work:
The user taps the sync button on the homescreen, tasker activates wifi, tasker opens MLO and then taps the Sync button from the bottom toolbar. Mlo is closed. That's all.
This is usefull for people who preffer WiFi sync. People who use Cloud do not need this tweak.

Some differences of the current scenario:
+ tasker opens MLO only when wifi is activated
+ there is no need to do the left-to-right swipe to access the wifi button (remember to add it to the MLO toolbar first)
+ no root required

Steps:
* install tasker
* install tasker autoinput
* in the MLO app: add the sync button to the bottom toolbar
* recreate manuallty the tasker tasks or import from the attached file.
to import: open tasker. long tap the TASKS tab. tap import. choose the file.
remember to change the AutoInput Action coordinates. You have to write there the x,y coordinates of the MLO Sync Button (which you have added on the previous step).
to find the coordinates, go to the Developer options, and enable "Show pointer location". (see here how to enable the developer options)
* enable tasker (in the current version you have to tap on 3 dots (right-upper corner), and choose "enable tasker" )
* add a widget which points to your tasker Task. choose an icon for the widget button.
That's all.

Below are the screenshots of the Tasker task + the MLO settings for adding the SYNC button to the bottom toolbar.

Enjoy!

Br
Andrei

пятница, 11 августа 2017 г., 13:48:39 UTC+3 пользователь tcsolcn написал:
Can MLO Mobile Version Add a Synchronization Button to the Widget?
Then we can Synchronize wiht MLO on PC by just one-click.

Pgr

Sep 20, 2018, 7:06:14 AM9/20/18
to MyLifeOrganized
I'm sorry, this mentions "Adding a Wi-fi sync button to MLO's toolbar", but I can't find this option. Where is it? I am using Android MLO PRO app, version 2.12.7 which I believe is the latest, right?

Thanks!
Can MLO Mobile Version Add a Synchronization Button to the Widget?
Message has been deleted

Pgr

Sep 20, 2018, 7:52:02 AM9/20/18
to MyLifeOrganized

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 12:38:20 PM UTC+1, Andrei Bacean wrote:
Settings> general settings> toolbar settings
-----------------------

I don't have "Toolbar settings" in there!

Which version are you using? Is it the same as mine?

Jeff Smith

Sep 21, 2018, 10:23:16 AM9/21/18
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Mine does not have a toolbar settings there either

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018, 05:38 Andrei Bacean <bacean...@gmail.com> wrote:
Settings> general settings> toolbar settings

Pgr

Sep 21, 2018, 12:49:07 PM9/21/18
to MyLifeOrganized
It seems it's part of the Beta version, meaning the current public version doesn't have that option yet.

Andrei Bacean

Sep 21, 2018, 3:05:25 PM9/21/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi friends
It was a setting from the beta app, which has not been published yet.
I have deleted my posts from above to not confuse people.
Sorry for that
Br
Andrew