Exploring the Pick Operating System...

geneb

Jan 11, 2022, 10:41:17 PM1/11/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Anyone on the list have a copy of the 2nd edition they'd like to sell?

I'm also looking for a copy of Advanced Pick Programming.

tnx.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

Lisa Levsen

Jan 11, 2022, 11:09:27 PM1/11/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
I probably have those. I'll check and grt back to you.

jes

Jan 12, 2022, 8:30:23 AM1/12/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
I still have some extra copies of those in my warehouse, but it's bloody cold here and I'm not inclined to want to dig through the cold to find them. If you can spot me a week or two - while bearing in mind that this year marks the 40th anniversary of Exploring, I can dig them out for you. Of course, if Lisa wants to part with hers first, absolutely go with it.

jes

geneb

Jan 12, 2022, 10:05:05 AM1/12/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022, Lisa Levsen wrote:

> I probably have those. I'll check and grt back to you.

Thanks Lisa!

geneb

Jan 12, 2022, 10:07:06 AM1/12/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022, jes wrote:

> I still have some extra copies of those in my warehouse, but it's bloody
> cold here and I'm not inclined to want to dig through the cold to find
> them. If you can spot me a week or two - while bearing in mind that this
> year marks the 40th anniversary of Exploring, I can dig them out for you.
> Of course, if Lisa wants to part with hers first, absolutely go with it.

I may take you up on it, in-addition to. What nerd could resist the
potential for signed copies? :D

Thanks!

Lisa Levsen

Jan 12, 2022, 1:12:42 PM1/12/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
Lisa has to rifle through some boxes to find the books. I totally support getting signed copies from Jon if you don't mind the wait.

Best Regards,

Lisa Levsen

geneb

Jan 12, 2022, 1:24:29 PM1/12/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022, Lisa Levsen wrote:

> Lisa has to rifle through some boxes to find the books. I totally support
> getting signed copies from Jon if you don't mind the wait.

I can wait for your box searching as well. :)

tnx!

Al Dynak

Jan 15, 2022, 11:39:06 AM1/15/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
I have both of these. Exploring is in mint condition. Also have pick for professionals. Let me know if you still want these titles.  Free.
Al

geneb

Jan 15, 2022, 12:03:47 PM1/15/22
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022, Al Dynak wrote:

> I have both of these. Exploring is in mint condition. Also have pick for
> professionals. Let me know if you still want these titles. Free.
> Al

Thanks Al, I just replied to your previous email. :)

Al Dynak

Jan 15, 2022, 5:44:55 PM1/15/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases
ECC9E69C-32FC-49FC-B3F9-7076E56966BA.jpegReady to go.

Al Dynak

Jan 19, 2022, 11:04:00 AM1/19/22
to Pick and MultiValue Databases

Books age gone.  Thanks for your interest.

geneb

Jan 19, 2022, 11:57:47 AM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022, Al Dynak wrote:

> Books age gone. Thanks for your interest.

Well crap. Thanks.

Steve Trimble

Jan 19, 2022, 12:36:32 PM1/19/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
look what I have stored away:
(see attached .jpg) (sorry for the big size)

Computerized Data Mgmt Inc
Steve Trimble
(501) 772-3450 cell / text

PickOldManuals.jpg

geneb

Jan 19, 2022, 12:40:57 PM1/19/22
to mvd...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022, Steve Trimble wrote:

> look what I have stored away:
> (see attached .jpg) (sorry for the big size)

Nice! :)