Anyone going to Meadows tomorrow?

Karen Johanson

Jan 21, 2022, 10:33:00 PM1/21/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Other plans were cancelled, so thinking of heading up tomorrow, possibly afternoon to allow things to soften up a bit. Sunday also a possibility.

Karen Johanson
206.940.9265

Michele Gunness

Jan 22, 2022, 9:37:51 AM1/22/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Karen: I will be at meadows today but my phone service is intermittent. 9716788761. I have a yellow helmet with bling & an orange ribbon on a ski pole. Parking at HRM early.
Michele

Sent from my iPad