Deprecating or Transferring Mojo::ACME

Joel Berger

Feb 19, 2020, 10:28:04 PM2/19/20
to Mojolicious
As I've posted on blogs.perl.org, I'll be deprecating or transferring maintainership of Mojo::ACME in the near future. If you're interested in taking it please let me know and I'll consider it.

Cheers,
Joel

Felipe Gasper

Feb 19, 2020, 10:32:08 PM2/19/20
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joel,

I’ve got a proof-of-concept branch of Net::ACME2 that uses Net::Curl::Promiser rather than HTTP::Tiny; to use Mojo would likely be a pretty similar change. If anyone’s interested in trying it out, let me know.

-FG

joel.a...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2020, 4:59:39 PM9/22/20
to Mojolicious
I've finally managed to write up my article that I referred to back in ... checks notes ... February ?! Hmmm I wonder what happened back then? (Pandemic, buying new house, moving, selling old house, baby moves from crawling to running/climbing).

Anyway, finally here it is. I've posted it on dev.to which is a platform for technical articles like this. I'm trying it out to see if I like it and to see if I get more engagement outside of the Perl community. https://dev.to/joelaberger/no-magic-letsencrypt-certbot-and-nginx-configuration-recipe-3a97

I'll be officially deprecating Mojo::ACME soon unless someone else wants to adopt it. Let me know SOON because whenever I can get around to making a release I'll be doing so.