runs with sudo but not normal user

buzzlightbeer

May 25, 2018, 5:28:39 AM5/25/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Trying to install 2.6 from source. Installed all the dependencies and can runmnemosyne with sudo but when I try to run it with my normal user account it errors and says "Could not find QtWebEngineProcess"

I'm running linux mint - ubuntu 16.04

After a few hours of searching this is all I found for linux mint users and it hasn't helped me at all
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=144761&p=762965&hilit=mnemosyne#p762965

Would appreciate any help, would like to run this as a normal user. Thanks!

Peter Bienstman

May 25, 2018, 5:33:13 AM5/25/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I fear this is a very specific Mint issue, and not something I have experience with...

Cheers,

Peter

abaku...@arcor.de

May 25, 2018, 2:50:17 PM5/25/18