Can't copy text from cards

regi...@bazanov.net

Jun 1, 2018, 5:36:52 AM6/1/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hello,

If I select text in the card (doesn't matter in the question or in the answer) I can't copy it to the buffer. When I right click on the selected text, the expected context menu is not shown and when I press CTRL+C it doesn't get copied to the buffer.

Kind regards,
Pavel

Peter Bienstman

Jun 1, 2018, 6:02:32 AM6/1/18
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
That's an unfortunate side effect from the migration to Qt5 a few years back. You can still edit the card and copy the text from there, though.

Cheers,

Peter
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/cedc59ce-
> 8453-46a1-9a72-62ff8b4a24e2%40googlegroups.com.

abaku...@arcor.de

Jun 1, 2018, 1:39:22 PM6/1/18
to mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups com
Terrible Qt bug! :( Or is it a feature?!! ;)