Help

or4...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 8:03:38 AM5/19/17
to mnemosyne-proj-users
First of all,I'm sorry about my English.

After installing the software and try to run , I have an error:

"Unable to load file , qyery failed"
and then:
"If you are using a USB key , refer to the instructions on the website so as not to be affected by drive letter changes"

Then the software does not open and there is a long error message

Who can help me, please?

Peter Bienstman

May 19, 2017, 8:05:54 AM5/19/17
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please make sure you are running the latest version of the program.

Did you manage to use the software before, or are you a first time user?

Cheers,

Peter

or4...@gmail.com

May 20, 2017, 2:04:22 PM5/20/17
to mnemosyne-proj-users
So,
I have used the software in the past , with Version 2.3.6. Suddenly, There was an error message in "Database" . and when I tried to delete the software from my computer , in control panel ->Program & Features, I have not found the software!
so i I was forced to install the new version without removing the previous software..
Is it irreversible?

Peter Bienstman

May 20, 2017, 2:22:24 PM5/20/17
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you have no issues with the new version, I don't see any problem :-)

Cheers,

Peter

May 20, 2017, 2:57:44 PM5/20/17
to mnemosyne-proj-users
ok,
there was a misunderstanding(because I speak bad English)

a few days ago, I had an old version of the software(2.3.6) and it stopped working . I tried to delete this version but without success . I tried yesterday to install the NEW verision ( 2.4.1) and also without success.
now,nothing work( no 2.3.6 and no 2.4.1 )
once more , I'm sorry of my english, and I'm Sorry for the hassle

Peter Bienstman

May 20, 2017, 11:53:59 PM5/20/17
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What exactly do you mean by doesn't work? What's the error message? What is your OS?

On the download page, there's a couple of hints for installation problems with the latest version as well.

Cheers,

Peter