最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

shreyaja...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/03/28 23:45:462017/03/28
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
It says something​ like, "unfortunately.." and closes instantly.
I'm using a Redmi phone.

Peter Bienstman

未読、
2017/03/29 5:20:052017/03/29
To: mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there more information displayed, or do you get the option to send a crash report to the developers?

Since I have never seen this, it will be very difficult for me to do something about it on my own, and I'm dependent on somebody to e.g. run the app and observe the debug messages through Android Studio.

Cheers,

Peter

aiba...@gmail.com

未読、
2017/03/29 23:49:302017/03/29
To: mnemosyne-proj-users、shreyaja...@gmail.com
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 5:45:46 AM UTC+2, shreyaja...@gmail.com wrote:
> It says something​ like, "unfortunately.." and closes instantly.
> I'm using a Redmi phone.

I had exactly the same problem.

Peter Bienstman

未読、
2017/03/30 3:15:402017/03/30
To: mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com、shreyaja...@gmail.com
Hi,

Again, I'd love to look into this, but I cannot proceed until one of you installs Android Studio, connects your phone with an USB cable to your PC, starts Mnemosyne on your phone, and sends me the debug log that will appear in Android Studio...

Cheers,

Peter

Chris

未読、
2017/03/30 5:53:072017/03/30
To: mnemosyne-proj-users、shreyaja...@gmail.com
I just installed Mnemosyne 1.3.5 on my Android phone and when I started the app there was a message for a fraction of a second: "Unfortunately Mnemosyne has stopped" and then the app was closed.

I am not sure if it is the same problem as described here, but in my case I am using a phone which supports multiple users (Android 5) and the user I used for installation of Mnemosyne was not the main user. I switched to the main user afterwards and installed Mnemosyne there and it was successful, I can now use the app there.

Peter Bienstman

未読、
2017/03/30 5:55:202017/03/30
To: mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com、shreyaja...@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks for letting this know, I’ll update the info on the Google play store page.

Cheers,

Peter

I just installed Mnemosyne 1.3.5 on my Android phone and when I started the app there was a message for a fraction of a second: "Unfortunately Mnemosyne has stopped" and then the app was closed.

I am not sure if it is the same problem as described here, but in my case I am using a phone which supports multiple users (Android 5) and the user I used for installation of Mnemosyne was not the main user. I switched to the main user afterwards and installed Mnemosyne there and it was successful, I can now use the app there.

Angelika

未読、
2017/04/07 7:05:322017/04/07
To: mnemosyne-proj-users、shreyaja...@gmail.com
Hi Peter,

same prob here.
Phone-app wanted to archive old logs. Then nothing viewable for the next hour (except wait-cursor and message "archiving old logs"). Copied database to PC, comprimise, copied to the phone again -- just the same. Tried to restart, tried re-install phone-app from google. Then De-install, delete Mnemo-Dir on the phone, tried to install again --> first part installed, when installing should be continued from the phone - interruption, just extremly short viewable message "Leider wurde Mnemosyne beendet", directory org.mnemosyne on the phone (but no folder Mnemosyne). APK for direct-install cannot be found by following the link on the HP (sourceforge) - found it on apkpure.com -- unfortunately the same, always hangs when trying to finalize installation.

found and installed Android Studio, phone connected via USB - and then ? I'm afraid, Android Studio doesn't know anything about the mobile and I'm not able to find the right settings for creating needed file by my own - dummy-near-instruction please ;-)

wbr
Angelika

[cutted]

one of you installs Android Studio, connects your phone with an USB cable to your PC, starts Mnemosyne on your phone, and sends me the debug log that will appear in Android Studio...
[cutted]

Peter Bienstman

未読、
2017/04/07 7:10:462017/04/07
To: mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com、shreyaja...@gmail.com

Hi,

Are you sure you are using the latest version of the Android app? The archiving of old logs no longer happens automatically there, it is a menu option you have to activate manually…

Peter