How do i change the homepage default template index.html ?

MICHAEL TANDIONO

Apr 15, 2020, 5:22:01 PM4/15/20
to Mezzanine Users
How do i change the homepage default template index.html ?

here's the screenshot:
https://ibb.co/njLSN02

kindly assist me and looking forward to hear from you soon. thx..

Christian Wiegand

Apr 16, 2020, 3:45:19 AM4/16/20
to Mezzanine Users

Hi Micheal,

there is a FAQ for mezzanine, where your question is answered: Why isn’t the homepage a Page object I can edit via the admin?

If that doesn't answer your question, maybe you can add some context...

Christian

MICHAEL TANDIONO

Apr 16, 2020, 4:28:05 AM4/16/20
to Mezzanine Users
Yeap.. but i cant find any index.html file

here's the screenshot:

https://ibb.co/NsnMjRg

Christian Wiegand

Apr 16, 2020, 4:42:42 AM4/16/20
to mezzani...@googlegroups.com
You have to create one in your own templates directory of your app and configure it in your urls.py. The standard urls.py has some descriptions in the comments, how to do that.