Request permission to use memcached logo

佐藤敦司

Mar 16, 2021, 5:13:41 AM3/16/21
to memc...@googlegroups.com, 開発広報チーム, 高田準
To whom it may concern,
We plan to publish an engineer blog new article in the near future (within about a month).
We would like to use the memcached logo on our engineer's blog.
Therefore, we would like to request permission to use the memcached logo.

reference) Our engineer's blog
Japanese only, sorry.

Best regards,
Atsushi Sato

--
//////////////////////////////////
株式会社ぐるなび

佐藤 敦司 (sat...@gnavi.co.jp)
----------------------------------
Atsushi Sato (sat...@gnavi.co.jp)

Senior Leader,
Planning and Development Office
Gurunavi, Inc.
//////////////////////////////////

Atsushi Sato

Mar 23, 2021, 9:47:25 PM3/23/21
to memcached
To whom it may concern,

Let me check again.
We would like to use the memcached logo in our blog, could you give us permission to do so?

We would like to use the M-shaped logo in the upper left part of the following site.

If the method of obtaining permission is incorrect, could you tell me how to confirm the usage permission?

Best regards,
Atsushi Sato

2021年3月16日火曜日 18:13:41 UTC+9 Atsushi Sato:

dormando

Mar 25, 2021, 5:41:19 PM3/25/21
to memcached
Hey,

Sorry for the delay: I grant permission for you to use the logo in your
blog post. Please link the blog post here when posted!

Thanks,
-Dormando
> --
>
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/memcached/1af73287-306b-4a15-967e-7eb1794b38e0n%40googlegroups.com.

Atsushi Sato

Apr 8, 2021, 4:57:01 AM4/8/21
to memcached
Hello Dormando,

A new article was posted on our engineer blog this morning (Japan time).
Thank you for your cooperation.

The corresponding article is the following URL:

Best regards,
Atsushi Sato

2021年3月26日金曜日 6:41:19 UTC+9 Dormando: