How to keep wait time between each test execution?

Anil Medikonda

May 17, 2020, 2:49:10 PM5/17/20
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
Hi,

I have 10 scripts to execute one after other. and would like to keep 5 minutes wait time between each test. please let me know how to achieve it?

thanks
Anil

Jacob Ashai

May 17, 2020, 5:01:54 PM5/17/20
to maven-jmeter...@googlegroups.com
You can add a constant timer between them

Jacob

Anil Medikonda

May 17, 2020, 5:32:10 PM5/17/20
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
Thanks Jacob but these 5 different Jmx files

Jacob Ashai

May 17, 2020, 8:11:20 PM5/17/20
to maven-jmeter...@googlegroups.com
Why don’t you keep them in one Jmx file? Do they have to be different files?  Are you trying to put a delay while running these in some build tool like Jenkins?

Another option would be so write a script and run the JMeter tests from command line and put a sleep for 5 minutes between each run

Jacob