Change groove type in D1.1

hoàng nguyễn

Sep 4, 2019, 11:15:44 PM9/4/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear Experts,

Could you please advise me for a question:
I have a PQR qualifies single V, can I write WPS for single V, doubleV, single Bevel, double Bevel.

Thank Experts

vat mep.PNG

chandan sharma

Sep 4, 2019, 11:23:34 PM9/4/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
Yes,  you can change as joint design is non essential variable.

Regards,
Chandan Sharma

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Maha Charu

Sep 6, 2019, 7:09:15 AM9/6/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
Yes

Hani Al Masry

Sep 8, 2019, 11:54:46 PM9/8/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
What is the electrode and MIG wire for welding SS pad eyes 316L with Aluminium pipe 6063

Regards
HA

Bien_ND / weldinginspections.net

Sep 8, 2019, 11:54:46 PM9/8/19
to Materials & Welding
Reduce angle bevel are not allowed.

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

Sep 9, 2019, 1:03:51 AM9/9/19
to materials-welding
Is it possible in fusion welding???

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Hani Al Masry

Sep 9, 2019, 3:45:43 AM9/9/19
to material...@googlegroups.com

hoàng nguyễn

Sep 9, 2019, 5:31:02 AM9/9/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much.

I don't know why summary PQR of my company or summary PQR of other company has all joint design (single V, single B, double V, double B). If 1 PQR with 1 joint design can qualify for other joint  design, why they must cost money for them.
(sorry, my english is not good)

Thank Experts

Regards
Nguyễn Nhật Hoàng

Vào Th 2, 9 thg 9, 2019 vào lúc 10:54 Bien_ND / weldinginspections.net <bck...@gmail.com> đã viết:
--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Bien_ND / weldinginspections.net

Sep 9, 2019, 5:48:14 AM9/9/19
to Materials & Welding
You should develope a new WPS compliant with Client's spec. and within the qualified range.

A qualified PQR may have one or two joint design combination at specific position.
So, there are no more type of groove design / joint details in the PQR.