Bluebirds

Nancy W. Dickinson

Oct 21, 2020, 10:10:45 AM10/21/20
to Maine birds
So many interesting birds are showing up this week- and I’ve just had a visit from a flock of 14 Bluebirds. They perched briefly in a crabapple tree and ate some fruit. Nice to see them thriving.
Also hanging around are several White-crowned Sparrows and a Brown Thrasher. Pine Siskins have come and gone.
Nancy Dickinson
Pemaquid
Sent from my iPhone

BARBARA P HERRGESELL

Oct 21, 2020, 2:07:34 PM10/21/20
to Nancy W. Dickinson, Maine birds
Your siskins have come here to Sanford 😉
I had at least a dozen here on my front yard this morning. I had scattered seed all around for them, and the Blue Jays. Busy little birds!
Hard to count.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

Sharon F.

Oct 21, 2020, 6:17:02 PM10/21/20
to maine-birds@googlegroups com

Also 12 here in West Kennebunk this afternoon; earliest I have had them stop by...

Sharon in West K.