Gray Kingbird- Yes

Kevin Couture

Dec 3, 2021, 11:57:11 AM12/3/21
to Maine Birds
Actively feeding whack line across Lily Pond Ave.

Kevin C.

Sent from my iPhone

chr...@myfairpoint.net

Dec 3, 2021, 2:18:57 PM12/3/21
to maine...@googlegroups.com
I seem to have missed the email that told what town  this is in.

Thanks,

Wally S.

Kristen Lindquist

Dec 3, 2021, 2:22:44 PM12/3/21
to Rebecca Sumner, Maine Birds
I seem to have missed any announcement about it at all...let alone where it is. Anyone have details to share?

Thank you,
Kristen

--
Kristen Lindquist (she/her)
Camden, ME

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
--Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

Charles Duncan

Dec 3, 2021, 3:05:50 PM12/3/21
to Maine birds
A Gray Kingbird was found and photographed this morning by Loren Merrill at the intersection of Elizabeth Avenue and Fortune Rocks Rd in Biddeford.  It was seen off and on subsequently in that same section of rocky seawall, sometimes feeding on the wrack.  It would disappear inland as well.  Laura and I saw it with several others at about 1:15 pm for a few minutes as it flew around, landing on rocks, beach and briefly electrical cables.  There were several observers near the intersection of Lily Pond Rd and Fortune Rocks Rd when we left but I don't believe the bird has reappeared as of 3:00 p.m.

Good birding to all!