new patch release (4.5.1.022)

Information Lucee

Jun 29, 2015, 11:01:35 AM6/29/15
to lucee-su...@googlegroups.com, lu...@googlegroups.com
There is a new patch release (4.5.1.022) available to install on the "dev" update provider.

You can find detailed instructions to update here (including instruction if you are behind a firewall):
https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/wiki/Update

Have a good day
Micha

Release Notes:
[ LDEV-78 ] ORM doesn't persist data in cftransactions

Tony Junkes

Jun 30, 2015, 3:34:09 AM6/30/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com, lucee-su...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for this. I will be putting it to the test.

Peter Boughton

Jun 30, 2015, 5:00:09 PM6/30/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Michael Offner

Jul 1, 2015, 3:34:42 AM7/1/15
to lucee
is there yet, sorry this bitbucket downloads are an unloved child of us :-)
We will move soon this to a different location anyway. With Lucee 5 we move to a Maven build process,
that means that every build get automaticly published on github as release and also on the Maven central repository.

Micha