Can anyone identify this power connector?

Mike

Oct 31, 2022, 9:48:31 AM10/31/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I recently purchased the following PSU for a project:

https://maxxgrab.com/products/wy15d-psu

I'm having difficulty identifing the power connector. I know the image
isn't great but the pins are square and 1.2mm. They are spaced at 4mm.
There appears to be an eight pin, five pin and seven pin connector.
There is a plastic triangular ridge across the top which suggests
there'll be a locking clip on the plug, very much similar to 20 or 24
pin ATX connector. Indeed I've heard from the retailer that it's a
connector made by Molex, although they have no idea what model.

Does anyone have any idea what is it?

Regards,
Mike.
signature.asc

Nigel Worsley

Oct 31, 2022, 9:54:52 AM10/31/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 31 Oct 2022 at 13:48, 'Mike' via London Hackspace
<london-h...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> I'm having difficulty identifing the power connector. I know the image
> isn't great but the pins are square and 1.2mm. They are spaced at 4mm.

It will be 0.156", which is 3.96mm. Molex KK series or another
manufacturer's clone of it.

Nigle

Chipp Jansen

Oct 31, 2022, 9:57:48 AM10/31/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Molex has a neat build-a-cable service, which might help you getting a custom cable for interfacing for your project.

chipp