Feeds corrupt

Diccon Hyatt

Jun 11, 2014, 1:21:52 PM6/11/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
All of the podcast episodes I have downloaded in the last 6 days are corrupt. They don't display and show an episode length of 391:23:39. That includes This American Life, Jordan Jesse Go, 99 percent invisible, Nerd Poker, The Memory Palace, and NPR Planet Money. Any idea what might be going on?

Patrick Julien

Jun 11, 2014, 5:25:30 PM6/11/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry sent this to the wrong thread earlier

Not without more details no, i have no idea. Is your device showing
other signs of abnormal behavior?

Maybe try resetting the app, like i said, I've never encountered this
type of issue before