Co-Authors / Contributors / Editors changing metadata?

lode.pu...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2019, 2:30:29 PM3/5/19
to leanpub
Hi all,

I am planning to use leanpub in my publishing process. Is it possible to add an editor that is allowed to make changes to the book descriptions? Or can only the main author make edits to the metadata of a book?

Best regards,
Clemens

Len Epp

Mar 5, 2019, 4:35:44 PM3/5/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clemens,

If someone is added as an Editor under a publisher account, then they can make edits to metadata of any books under that publisher account. If a book is not under a publisher account, then only the primary author or a co-author can edit the metadata.

Kind Regards,

Len

Len Epp
Co-founder, Leanpub
@lenepp

lode.pu...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2019, 7:52:30 PM3/11/19
to leanpub
Hi Len,

Thank you for your reply! :)

Ok, I am new to this. How can I get a publisher account? Unfortunately, the link on http://help.leanpub.com/publisher-help/how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-publisher-account-on-leanpub is broken (it leads to https://leanpub.com/p ).

Best regards,
Clemens

Peter Armstrong

Mar 12, 2019, 12:58:20 AM3/12/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clemens,

We are in the middle of making some changes to our publisher program,
and some signup stuff is temporarily broken. Len or I will follow up
off-list...

Thanks,
Peter
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leanpub/f7e49971-2f27-41a2-869b-cc41c6c5da73%40googlegroups.com.