SIG Apps co-chairs change

Adnan Abdulhussein

Mar 2, 2021, 3:59:04 PM3/2/21
to kubernete...@googlegroups.com, kuberne...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As discussed in the last SIG Apps meeting, I've decided to step down as co-chair. I've had the pleasure of co-chairing SIG Apps for almost 4 years now, working with and learning from many great folks in the community. I'm proud of what we've been able to achieve and it's been great to see SIG Apps' ownership and focus on the core workloads APIs grow.

To this end, we would like to nominate Maciej Szulik (@soltysh) to join on as co-chair. Maciej, who is currently also co-chairing SIG-CLI, has been a long-standing member of SIG Apps and contributor to the workloads APIs. I'm very excited to see what Maciej will bring to the SIG Apps leadership.

As per https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/contributors/chairs-and-techleads/leadership-changes.md, lazy consensus deadline for this nomination is 03/09/2021. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out using one of the following contacts:
Cheers,
Adnan

Maciej Szulik

Mar 3, 2021, 6:48:36 AM3/3/21
to Adnan Abdulhussein, kubernetes-sig-apps, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Thanks Adnan for your service and I'm really looking forward to new
opportunities :-)