Single-click to open

John Bennett

Feb 3, 2021, 7:11:52 AM2/3/21
to krusader-users
Have just installed Ubuntu 20.04, and installed Krusader, and would like to be able to single-click to open directories/files etc. In Krusader there doesn't seem to be a "specific" way to force single clicking, unless it is the default for the desktop manager...? But can't find anyway to setup Ubuntu to single click on the desktop, etc.
Is there an answer?
Thanks.

Gengis Dave

Feb 4, 2021, 3:32:55 PM2/4/21
to krusader-users, John Bennett
Hi John,

Krusader does not have such option. Inside Konfigurator you can choose if a
single click selects the item under the cursor or not but you can't
configure a single-click open.

You can fill a bug request on bugs.kde.org as a wishlist, although we don't
have enough manpower to handle it; as always any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much

SanskritFritz

Feb 4, 2021, 3:36:48 PM2/4/21
to krusade...@googlegroups.com, John Bennett
On the other hand Krusader does obey global single click policy.

John Bennett

Feb 8, 2021, 5:26:38 AM2/8/21
to krusader-users
Have now managed to get the default file manager + the desktop to work with single-click (set the default filemanager to single click, and the desktop follows...), so now the ONLY thing not single-clicking is Krusader.
Have played with settings in Settings > Configure Krusader > Panel > Selection Mode, and can't seem to get a single-click working...

Карелин Павел

Feb 10, 2021, 6:03:14 AM2/10/21
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I use ubuntu 20.04 (64 bit) and Krusader
works great in single click selects mode. See attached.
There are two points:
1)
After set this option you need to restart Krusader
2) I am using my own build Krusader with all the latest changes. Perhaps this problem has already been fixed in it (I can send you my test assembly).

--
Best regards,
Pavel Karelin

08.02.2021 13:26, John Bennett пишет:
krus.jpg

John Bennett

Feb 10, 2021, 7:01:01 AM2/10/21
to krusader-users
"Think" this is the way I have mine configured, but still requires double click...?