Another translation request for v2.7.04

Lalit Pant

Oct 5, 2018, 9:23:37 PM10/5/18
to kojo-dev
Dear Language Translators,

Here's a quick translation request:

S_EstimatingPi=Estimating Pi
S_DragonCurve=Dragon Curve

The Dragon curve is a well known fractal, so please feel free to leave it untranslated.

Thanks,
- Lalit

Lalit Pant

Oct 6, 2018, 5:25:27 AM10/6/18
to Massimo Maria Ghisalberti, kojo-dev
Hi Massimo,

Thanks.

> Regarding the Pi why not put an example of its approximation as well as the
> Archimedes estimation also through the Montecarlo method?
The current Pi example is from Kojo 1.x - it somehow never made it to Kojo 2.x (but now it has!).

> Archimedes estimation also through the Montecarlo method?
I'll need to read up on this. Is this something that's right on the tips of your fingers at the moment? If so, feel free to send me a 'draft' sample. Or just send me some pointers (and I'll get to it the next time I'm doing something in this area).

Regards,
- Lalit

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 2:38 PM Massimo Maria Ghisalberti <massimo.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Lalit.

S_EstimatingPi=Stima del Pi
S_DragonCurve=Dragon Curve

Regarding the Pi why not put an example of its approximation as well as the
Archimedes estimation also through the Montecarlo method?

ciao.

m.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kojo-dev/CABeBrc2Avfu0SCtniRHThGzzseG6h3VQQqJP3iJ_QpGmqzd4Tw%40mail.gmail.com
> .
Massimo Maria Ghisalberti
email: massimo.g...@pragmas.org
email: massimo.g...@gmail.com
tel.: (+39) 3939018290
web: http://minimalprocedure.pragmas.org
gtalk/hangouts: zai...@gmail.com
matrix: @minimalprocedure:matrix.org
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/minimalprocedure
Twitter: https://twitter.com/minimalproc
Ello: https://ello.co/minimalprocedure
Github: https://github.com/minimalprocedure
Gitlab: https://gitlab.com/minimalprocedure

Associazione Codexpo: http://codexpo.org/

Please print only if necessary, we respect the environment.

Björn Regnell

Oct 6, 2018, 12:27:02 PM10/6/18
to Lalit Pant, kojo-dev
Swedish:
S_EstimatingPi=Estimering av Pi
S_DragonCurve=Drakkurva

Translation based on wikipedia:
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakkurva
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_curve

Lalit Pant

Oct 6, 2018, 3:38:36 PM10/6/18
to bjorn....@cs.lth.se, kojo-dev
Thanks, Bjorn.

/L

Lalit Pant

Oct 7, 2018, 3:59:13 AM10/7/18
to Massimo Maria Ghisalberti, kojo-dev
Hi Massimo,

Thanks for the Monte Carlo Pi estimation sample. I have tweaked this a little:
Also see the history of the file for an earlier version.

Let me know if you want to change this some more...

/L