What happened

Mikle Tyurin

Dec 6, 2020, 11:23:50 PM12/6/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
What happened? Why doa's 279 realm doesn't updated almost week? The same problem with 278 and 295 realms! Ok

WeeZeeWig

Dec 7, 2020, 2:04:50 AM12/7/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, the last update of the game has changed the way the maps are retrieved.  It now requires the calculation of a hash number that I haven't been able to figure out.  Unfortunately, this means that the map cannot be read easily and updates have stopped.

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 at 15:23, Mikle Tyurin <miklet...@gmail.com> wrote:
What happened? Why doa's 279 realm doesn't updated almost week? The same problem with 278 and 295 realms! Ok

Mikle Tyurin

Dec 7, 2020, 4:41:19 AM12/7/20
to WeeZeeWig Maps
On Monday, December 7, 2020 at 10:04:50 AM UTC+3, niknah wrote:
> Sorry, the last update of the game has changed the way the maps are retrieved.  It now requires the calculation of a hash number that I haven't been able to figure out.  Unfortunately, this means that the map cannot be read easily and updates have stopped.
>

> On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 at 15:23, Mikle Tyurin <miklet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What happened? Why doa's 279 realm doesn't updated almost week? The same problem with 278 and 295 realms! Ok

How long time u need to make updates?

WeeZeeWig

Dec 12, 2020, 8:06:10 PM12/12/20
to kabam...@googlegroups.com

The updates are working again.  It may take a day for all the maps to finish updating.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kabam-maps/ba81158d-c663-49a9-80d7-91ec1a97191co%40googlegroups.com.