Renewed tmpnb.org

Kyle Kelley

Sep 24, 2016, 6:03:33 PM9/24/16
to jup...@googlegroups.com
Just thought I'd let everyone know I've renewed the domain for tmpnb.org.

I also renewed http://armadalovelace.com, a domain I purchased as a tribute to Ada Lovelace and distributed computing? I'm not using it yet, but I sure hope someday I come up with something.

--
Kyle Kelley (@rgbkrklambdaops.com)

Brian Granger

Sep 24, 2016, 6:25:30 PM9/24/16
to Project Jupyter
Thanks!

Brian E. Granger
Associate Professor of Physics and Data Science
@ellisonbg on Twitter and GitHub
bgra...@calpoly.edu and elli...@gmail.com

Kyle Kelley

Sep 24, 2016, 6:38:33 PM9/24/16
to jup...@googlegroups.com
I think the certs are about to expire as well (I paid for those some time ago). They need to switch over to a nice clean lets encrypt setup. Haven't tackled that yet.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Brian Granger <elli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks!

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Kyle Kelley <rgb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just thought I'd let everyone know I've renewed the domain for tmpnb.org.
>
> I also renewed http://armadalovelace.com, a domain I purchased as a tribute
> to Ada Lovelace and distributed computing? I'm not using it yet, but I sure
> hope someday I come up with something.
>
> --
> Kyle Kelley (@rgbkrk; lambdaops.com)

Brian E. Granger
Associate Professor of Physics and Data Science
@ellisonbg on Twitter and GitHub
bgra...@calpoly.edu and elli...@gmail.com

Kyle Kelley (@rgbkrklambdaops.com)

Fernando Perez

Oct 21, 2016, 2:15:24 AM10/21/16
to Project Jupyter

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Kyle Kelley <rgb...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think the certs are about to expire as well (I paid for those some time ago). They need to switch over to a nice clean lets encrypt setup. Haven't tackled that yet.

Thanks, Kyle!  Needless to say, the project can reimburse those expenses.