Plugin Updates mirror - build-pipeline-plugin Permissions issue - can no longer view folder?

閲覧: 23 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Chris M

未読、
2016/08/30 10:52:152016/08/30
To: Jenkins Users
http://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/

lists all plugins that I spot check; and used to list build-pipeline-plugin.

Now,

fails to resolve even though direct link from the manifest still works.

Chris M

未読、
2016/08/30 11:31:352016/08/30
To: Jenkins Users
also curiosu; would this more go into Jenkins Developers group than Users?

Daniel Beck

未読、
2016/08/30 11:35:562016/08/30
To: jenkins...@googlegroups.com

> On 30.08.2016, at 17:31, Chris M <wormi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> also curiosu; would this more go into Jenkins Developers group than Users?

Probably best on the infra list:

Daniel Beck

未読、
2016/08/30 16:54:422016/08/30
To: jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Interesting. Looks like a robustness issue in the update center generator.

Build Pipeline (and two others) have incomplete deployments, resulting in warnings during update site generation -- and all three of them are not listed in that folder.

I'll file this bug to be fixed in general, and will blacklist the known broken releases to get these files added back ASAP.

Daniel Beck

未読、
2016/08/30 17:00:042016/08/30
To: jenkins...@googlegroups.com
This was the first response I sent, unfortunately it was stuck in moderation.

I merged the PR I filed against the update site generator, let's see what it looks like in a few hours.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/5511B9E4-F5FB-44CF-AC71-EAE79B89EF84%40beckweb.net.

Chris M

未読、
2016/08/30 17:28:222016/08/30
To: Jenkins Users、m...@beckweb.net
Thanks for the followup, good to know i'm not crazy.

-Chris

Daniel Beck

未読、
2016/08/30 19:54:072016/08/30
To: Chris M、Jenkins Users

> On 30.08.2016, at 23:28, Chris M <wormi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the followup, good to know i'm not crazy.

Fixed for now. Filed the bug as https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/INFRA-908
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送