Jenkins Governance Meeting on Oct 14, 2020

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 13, 2020, 5:55:31 PM10/13/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

On Wednesday, 6 PM UTC, we will have a regular Jenkins Governance meeting. This is an open meeting, everybody is welcome to join the discussion and to participate in voting. The meeting will happen in Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/91564716663?pwd=R3A2RDFGcU1wTVdoVTErYm1jNzVWdz09
If you would like to add more topics, please suggest them here.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 16, 2020, 3:11:27 AM10/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

At this Governance meeting we discussed the recent news and releases in the Jenkins community, reviewed the status of the elections, and discussed the new Jenkins Officer role descriptions proposal. We have also reviewed the trademark sublicense requests, and agreed on further adoption of the Linux Foundation trademark usage guidelines in the project.
Oleg