Jenkins Governance meeting on Nov 20

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 12, 2019, 11:10:12 AM11/12/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

There is a umber of pending requests w.r.t budgets (GSoC + Hacktberfest to be submitted) and trademark approvals from Parker. I suggest we run a governance meeting on Nov 20 so that we can review/approve/reject the pending requests. I am ready to chair this meeting. If anyone has any budget/trademark requests to be approved OR any other topics to be discussed, please reply to this thread.

Best regards,
Oleg

James Nord

Nov 12, 2019, 5:47:27 PM11/12/19
to Jenkins Developers
is it also too early for LTS.next selection?

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 13, 2019, 1:31:46 AM11/13/19
to JenkinsCI Developers
Last time we agreed to do LTS selection in the mailing list. I see no particular reason to return back to the original process, because there are only few people who show up at governance meetings at the moment. But we can add this topic if Oliver votes for it.

I can also run a meeting on Nov 27 if we need it

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019, 23:47 James Nord <james...@gmail.com> wrote:
is it also too early for LTS.next selection?

Oliver Gondža

Nov 13, 2019, 3:13:29 AM11/13/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Nope, lets give the mailing approach a proper shot. We can always return
back if it would not seem to work.

--
oliver

Oleg Nenashev