Jenkins Blue Ocean requires perforce.hpi that doesn't exist?

瀏覽次數:51 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ryan Hendrickson

未讀,
2018年8月20日 上午10:49:462018/8/20
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
   Does the perforce hpi no longer exist?  blueocean -> blueocean-jira -> jira -> perforce, however, when I download the hpi's for an offline install, the perforce hpi doesn't seem to exist.

Thanks,
Ryan

Keith Zantow

未讀,
2018年8月20日 上午11:25:502018/8/20
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
According to https://plugins.jenkins.io/jira it appears that perforce is optional, so you shouldn't need to have it installed.

Keith Zantow
Senior Software Engineer
CloudBees, Inc.

CloudBees-Logo.png

E: kza...@cloudbees.com

Ryan Hendrickson

未讀,
2018年8月20日 中午12:22:252018/8/20
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hrm, I didn't see that.  Looks like that page is missing too: https://plugins.jenkins.io/perforce

Is it possible to update the Jira plugin to simply not include it in the dependencies?

Ryan

Devin Nusbaum

未讀,
2018年8月20日 中午12:41:572018/8/20
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Perforce was depublished because of a security advisory: https://jenkins.io/security/advisory/2018-03-26/#SECURITY-536, so the download links and the associated webpage on the plugins site have been removed.

Is it possible to update the Jira plugin to simply not include it in the dependencies?

Yes, it would probably make sense to update the Jira plugin to remove the perforce dependency and the code using it since I don’t think there are any plans to republish perforce.

Ryan Hendrickson

未讀,
2018年8月20日 下午2:20:252018/8/20
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
How does that work?  It is like a Pull Request I could submit?

Jesse Glick

未讀,
2018年8月20日 下午4:41:472018/8/20
收件者:Jenkins Dev
On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 2:20 PM Ryan Hendrickson
<ryan.andrew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is like a Pull Request I could submit?

Sure, file a PR deleting the `<dependency>` and all code which
requires it, and link to the advisory for context.

Olivier Lamy

未讀,
2018年8月21日 凌晨12:11:572018/8/21
收件者:jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi
maybe 1 or 2 days and will push a release.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息