Trademark sublicense requests: Jenkins Workshops

Tracy Miranda

Dec 14, 2018, 7:06:40 AM12/14/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

On behalf of CloudBees, I would like to request the permission to use the following names that use ‘Jenkins’:

1. Jenkins CI/CD Workshop by CloudBees
This is the name for a Professional Services/training offering which is a workshop that helps users achieve their continuous integration and continuous delivery goals with Jenkins.

2. Jenkins Jumpstart by CloudBees
This is the name for a Professional Services/training offering which is a workshop that helps teams integrate and automate their CI/CD pipelines.

3. Jenkins Virtuoso Workshop by CloudBees
This is the name for a Professional Services/training offering which is a workshop that helps users learn advanced Jenkins usage and optimizations for pipeline automation.

4. Jenkins X Cloud Native CI/CD Workshop by CloudBees
This is the name for a Professional Services/training offering which is a workshop that helps users learn about Jenkins X and how to achieve their their continuous integration and continuous delivery goals for cloud native architectures.

I will add these an agenda item for Dec 19th project governance meeting to be able to get a decision there. (Please note Liam will takeover handling the request at the meeting as I will be away).

If you have any questions, concerns or objections, please chime in on this thread prior to the meeting, so that we can address them.

Regards,
Tracy

R. Tyler Croy

Dec 15, 2018, 12:44:46 PM12/15/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Looks reasonable to me with the "by CloudBees" suffixes

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018, Tracy Miranda wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On behalf of CloudBees, I would like to request the permission to use the
> following names that use ???Jenkins???:
GitHub: https://github.com/rtyler

GPG Key ID: 0F2298A980EE31ACCA0A7825E5C92681BEF6CEA2
signature.asc