Jakarta EE Track at DevNexus - Submit Now!

reza_...@lycos.com

Nov 10, 2022, 11:41:11 PM11/10/22
to jakarta.ee...@eclipse.org, jakartaee-...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

We now have a dedicated Jakarta EE track at DevNexus: https://sessionize.com/devnexus-2023/. To my knowledge, this is a first for a major conference (hopefully with many similar things to come). Please submit your talks ASAP. The CFP ends Tuesday but will likely be extended for one more week (I would not count on any more extensions). Help spread the word too. We can make this a great success if everyone pitches in.

Cheers,
Reza

P.S.: My advice would be to first consider the other tracks if you think your Jakarta EE talk has a decent fighting chance. I would submit to the Jakarta EE track only if you are unsure and you think you may need a more sympathetic eye in the selection committee. I submitted to both the Jakarta EE and non-Jakarta EE tracks.

Reza Rahman

Nov 15, 2022, 10:34:16 AM11/15/22
to jakarta.ee...@eclipse.org, jakartaee-...@googlegroups.com
Note that the CFP was extended to the 22nd. Please consider helping
spread word by re-tweeting this:
https://twitter.com/jee_ambassadors/status/1592541187663355904.

Kito D. Mann

Nov 15, 2022, 2:46:00 PM11/15/22
to Reza Rahman, jakarta.ee...@eclipse.org, jakartaee-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting us know, Reza! Retweeted.

Very glad to see the JakartaEE track; used it for one of my submissions.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: Cloud architecture, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.

Jorge Alejandro Cajas

Nov 15, 2022, 2:49:26 PM11/15/22
to Jakarta EE community discussions, Reza Rahman, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
I submitted a couple of sessions as well, and retwitted the message!

Hope to see you all in devnexus next year