iwg20m with preferred kernel set to 4.4

1 view

Daniel Sangorrin

Jun 6, 2019, 3:48:42 AM6/6/19
to jan.k...@siemens.com, isar-...@googlegroups.com, cip...@lists.cip-project.org
Hi Jan,

Here is the patch again with kernel set to 4.4 by default

[next] iwg20m: add support for this board

Thanks,
Daniel

P.S.: sorry for not using some prefix the last time.

daniel.s...@toshiba.co.jp

Jun 6, 2019, 3:55:58 AM6/6/19
to daniel.s...@toshiba.co.jp, jan.k...@siemens.com, isar-...@googlegroups.com, cip...@lists.cip-project.org
Damn git. I set the --subject-prefix 3 times, the first one being isar-cip-core but it only used the last one.
It seems I had to use one only and do some tricker with the square brackets... I will do next time.