Dichrocephala benthamii C. B. Clarke

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 25, 2016, 4:54:20 AM8/25/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

Sharing some pictures which I guess is Dichrocephala benthamii C. B. Clarke.
Pictures were shot at Kakani  Nepal on 29 July 2016 at 6000 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0152.JPG
DSC_0153.JPG
DSC_0154.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 25, 2016, 7:38:59 AM8/25/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
No. Dichrocephala integrifolia (L.f.) Kuntze as per images herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2017, 5:00:49 AM5/1/17
to J.M. Garg, Maan Rokaya, efloraofindia

Nepali Names : हाछ्युं झार Haachhyun Jhaar / गोरस पान GorasPaan / हचितु Hachitu

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2017, 10:17:05 PM5/1/17
to Saroj Kasaju, Maan Rokaya, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji

Saroj Kasaju

May 10, 2017, 10:59:43 AM5/10/17
to J.M. Garg, Maan Rokaya, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Dear Tabish,

I guess it is not in the FoI .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 4, 2020, 12:33:32 PM3/4/20
to J.M. Garg, Maan Rokaya, efloraofindia
I guess need to review in line to fresh development!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 4, 2020, 10:03:21 PM3/4/20