2nd Runner up Most Interactive Person of May’21- Sh. Shakir Ahmed Mochi

Sett 13 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

J.M. Garg

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 02:42:0101.06.2021
til efloraofindia, saadiks...@gmail.com
Dear members,
Shakir ji is the 2nd Runner up Most Interactive Person of the last month.
He has made postings from his area in J & K through his 107 messages.
He has graduated in the field of Science and is from Kulgam, J & K.
Thanks, Shakir ji, for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 05:54:0101.06.2021
til efloraofindia
Congratulations dear Shakir, showing me plants which I had collected for herbarium. Your great contribution in digitising Kashmir Flora.

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 06:08:5201.06.2021
til efloraofindia
Thank you so much sir!

Seema Bin Zeenat

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 06:14:0201.06.2021
til efloraofindia
Congratulations Shakir Bhai🙌

Regards,
Seema Bin Zeenat
M.sc Botany
Department of Botany,
School of Biosciences and Biotechnology.
BGSB University, Rajouri- 185234, J&K, India

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 06:32:1101.06.2021
til efloraofindia

Seema Bin Zeenat

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 07:57:2601.06.2021
til efloraofindia
Welcome

Regards,
Seema Bin Zeenat
M.sc Botany
Department of Botany,
School of Biosciences and Biotechnology.
BGSB University, Rajouri- 185234, J&K, India

Mahadeswara

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 08:12:0101.06.2021
til efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations Sadiq ji.

surajitno...@gmail.com

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 10:23:2101.06.2021
til efloraofindia
Hats off to you, Shakir ji, I am thinking of borrowing your "Ammatuer Taxonomist"!

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

ulest,
1. juni 2021, 10:42:1301.06.2021
til efloraofindia