Top Posters of May 2021

Gurcharan Singh

May 31, 2021, 9:27:51 PM5/31/21

21.

Bimal Sarkar

10

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

May 31, 2021, 9:50:42 PM5/31/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot, Singh ji, for your great efforts.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 1, 2021, 12:49:23 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
I wish to make special mention of  Shakir Ahmed Saadick (more than 100 posts),  Seema Bin Zeenat (plus 70 posts) and  Harikrishnan VR ( 80 posts) with their significant contributions this month, enriching our Flora records further. Please continue the good job.

surajitno...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2021, 12:55:21 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you very much, Sir ji.

surajitno...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2021, 12:56:58 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Yes, Sir, I too have seen several uploads, all new to me.

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

Jun 1, 2021, 1:12:56 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you so much sir.

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2021, 1:56:20 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Jun 1, 2021, 3:10:20 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, saadiks...@gmail.com, Seema Bin Zeenat, Hari Venu Radha, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Yes, I agree with Singh ji.
Also, Dipankar Borah ji, was one of the important members last month (who mailed to me and I forwarded his images to the group), who gave a lot of very important and valuable records from Assam with images, along with many new additions to efloraofindia.
Lots of important and valuable records from Kashmir and South India with images, along with many new additions to efloraofindia, were given by Shakir ji, Seema ji, Hari ji and Sam ji.
I hope we continue to get their support with detailed images and information, in coming months.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 1, 2021, 8:44:29 AM6/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, saadiks...@gmail.com, Seema Bin Zeenat, Hari Venu Radha
Dear Members,
Thank you very much for the appreciation and continuous supporting, kind regards, Sam.

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 2, 2021, 11:34:08 AM6/2/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Gurcharan Ji and Garg Ji.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Regards,
Aarti

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jun 2, 2021, 11:37:25 AM6/2/21
to efloraofindia
Thanku so much sir 🙏🙏

Regards,
Seema Bin Zeenat
M.sc Botany
Department of Botany,
School of Biosciences and Biotechnology.
BGSB University, Rajouri- 185234, J&K, India