[IHE-Pharmacy:3389] Discontinuation of EAHP' s involvement in the activities of IHE

Jacqueline Surugue

Jan 9, 2022, 8:42:16 PM1/9/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I have seen all the best wishes you circulated within our pharmacy group. I would like to wish you the same...
But at the beginning of the present year, I am sad.
The reason is the letter Leonidas, Simon and myself received in december from the President of EAHP, the European Association of Hospital Pharmacists.
In this letter, the President indicates that, after a lengthy discussion within EAHP’s Board of Directors, and in the light of other engagement opportunities in the Commission projects at the European level, it was decided to refocus EAHP's resources, and, as a result, to discontinue EAHP' s involvement in the activities of IHE.

This spells the end of EAHP' s participation in IHE Pharmacy.

I feel this is a enormous waste, given all the time and energy that the 3 of us, Leonidas, Simon and myself, have been putting in IHE since so many years. And I do not expect EAHP makes reverse given the difficult times all associations and organisations encounter presently....

It has been real pleasure to work with all of you, and I am grateful for all the advancements made possible by our group in the world of pharmacy.
I will ask the EAHP President to inform IHE of his decision in an official letter.

With kind regards,

Jacqueline

Jan 10, 2022, 2:42:23 AM1/10/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jacqueline,

That is very sad news. This does impair the future of IHE Pharmacy.
Perhaps we should discuss this in a special call. For example a half hour before the IHE Supply call this Friday?
Are there enough participants?

With kind regards,

Michael Tan FHL7, product manager Nictiz

Postbox 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag
T 0643 775 461 | t...@nictiz.nl | www.nictiz.nl | twitter | linkedin

Jan 10, 2022, 2:49:19 AM1/10/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Sure, this needs a dedicated discussion.

I can do it AFTER the call (11:30), not before. Btw is it Supply or MedicationManagement this Friday?

Best regards,

Stéphane

Le 10.01.2022 à 08:42, Michael Tan a écrit :
Important : Cet Email provient de l’extérieur des HUG. Merci de ne pas cliquer sur les liens, de ne pas ouvrir les pièces jointes à moins d’être sûr de l’expéditeur et de leur contenu

Hello Jacqueline,

That is very sad news. This does impair the future of IHE Pharmacy.
Perhaps we should discuss this in a special call. For example  a half hour before the IHE Supply call this Friday?
Are there enough participants?

With kind regards,

Michael Tan FHL7, product manager Nictiz

Postbox 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag
T 0643 775 461 | t...@nictiz.nl | www.nictiz.nl | twitter | linkedin

Jan 10, 2022, 2:57:44 AM1/10/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This Friday’s call is medication management.

I am available to discuss this topic before or after the call since I do not understand the full implications of this decision.

Best regards,
João

João Almeida

Michael Tan

Jan 10, 2022, 2:58:57 AM1/10/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello Stephane.

I am afraid I have subsequent call’s. This Friday it is supply’s turn.

Perhaps we can dedicate half an hour of the call to this topic? For example at 11:00 ?

Michael Tan

Jan 10, 2022, 3:00:04 AM1/10/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I am wrong. This Friday it is the Medication Management call.

Simon Letellier

Aug 28, 2022, 4:37:44 PM8/28/22
to Nichole Knox, IHE Pharmacy Google Group, Chris Carr
Dear all,

With this end of the month, the 13th annual cycle of the IHE Pharmacy comes to an end.
As explained below by Jacqueline in January, it was decided to end EAHP's participation in IHE Pharmacy activities.
This makes me very sad just like Jacqueline and Leonidas.

The sponsors are responsible for the secretariat and I was secretary on behalf of EAHP.
It is no longer possible for me to continue.
I therefore thank you for closing the Google account associated with the address slete...@ihe.net.

I remain reachable on my personal email address,
simon.l...@gmail.com.
It has been a real pleasure to work with all of you.
Thank you all.
All my best wishes for the future,
With kind regards,

Simon Letellier

SPAHNI Stéphane

Sep 9, 2022, 5:31:10 AM9/9/22
to Simon Letellier, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Dear Simon,

Thank you for all the work you did over the last years. It is unfortunate that EAHP terminated its participation - I hope they will join again in the future!

In the meantime I wish you all the best and hope that we'll have other occasions to meet again.

Kind regards,

Stéphane